PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The GOAT is 9-10 overall in PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
the running play on 3rd and long which failed was definitely on him...he selected the wrong play...doesn't he study a lot? how come he can make this kind of mistake? lol

He studies more than Brady remember? He has nobody to throw to as well :rolleyes:

He studies more than Brady remember? He has nobody to throw to as well :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean he only had one of the better receivers in the game, a good deep threat, a good slot receiver, a TE who led the NFL in catches after Clark went out, and his full compliment of running backs available to him. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I mean he only had one of the better receivers in the game, a good deep threat, a good slot receiver, a TE who led the NFL in catches after Clark went out, and his full compliment of running backs available to him. :rolleyes:

An elite QB can't be expected to win a Wild Card game with just that sort of limited offense surrounding him.

An elite QB can't be expected to win a Wild Card game with just that sort of limited offense surrounding him.

Well I mean the Jets were pressuring him like crazy. Manning barely had a tenth of a second to throw the ball before he was getting hit. Add that to his limited assortment of receivers to throw the ball to and it's just a recipe for disaster. Even the greatest to ever play the game can't be expected to win under those circumstances.

:bricks:

He did his job by leading the Colts to 16 points he is the GOAT after all ;)

Manning has scored fewer than 20 points in 10 of 19 playoff games. Must be his lousy defense.

Peyton's pasty pink face in times of frustration and Dan Marino's deep red mug chewing out receivers that he over or under threw are priceless. Dan was the previous GOAT just look at his stats(not the playoff ones those weren't his fault)

I give Peyton credit he's a force in the regular season and still frightens teams in the playoffs. See you next year Colts!!!

Everyone on the colts forum are ball-washing Manning, saying that the defense and the coach is the only reason they lost. Granted Caldwell made a terrible decision at the end, but if the colts had scored a TD on that 3rd, that would put much more pressure on the Jests and especially sanchez. I mean, the GOAT scores fewer than 20 points again? Come on!

GOAT has the GEOAT

"Greatest excuses of all time"

The O-line had protection problems.
That wasn't a pick his receiver didn't fight for the ball.
3 games 13 picks, new receivers must be effecting Peyton's timing.
He can only carry this team so far

There's to many almost need a new thread.:cool:

GOAT has the GEOAT

"Greatest excuses of all time"

The O-line had protection problems.
That wasn't a pick his receiver didn't fight for the ball.
3 games 13 picks, new receivers must be effecting Peyton's timing.
He can only carry this team so far

There's to many almost need a new thread.:cool:

Its a Manning Apologists Society.

I wouldn't disagree with that, to be honest. Although the OL definitely deserves more blame.

There's not a single member of the Colts offensive line that would crack that 2007 Patriots superbowl starting lineup.

If that game was the oline's fault, I have a hard time seeing anyone argue that yesterday was Manning's fault.

There's not a single member of the Colts offensive line that would crack that 2007 Patriots superbowl starting lineup.

If that game was the oline's fault, I have a hard time seeing anyone argue that yesterday was Manning's fault.

I'd take Diem over Kazur. That's it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back