PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Four Guys Who Sat In Front Of Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week has been very difficult for a lot of us, hoping/wishing/praying the season did not go down the toilet last week at the 7:27 mark.

There have been numerous moronic, idiotic, buffoonish, cartoonish, childish, oysterbrained, knumbskulled, nitwited posts this past week that have annoyed the ever living sh!t out of me as I watched this forum also go down the toilet.

Then this gem of a thread pops up and I feel like a new man; refreshed, energized, raring to go this Sunday, hopeful of what this kid can do behind center.

Although the OP's original intent was not to make a total azz of himself and divert my attention away from the train wreck I witnessed last week, he has clearly done that for myself and many others here based on the responses that have followed.

I personally want to thank the OP on this one for this wonderful ray of sunshine in an otherwise monsoon of despair.

The more you post in this thread OP, the more comical it gets, I can see through my computer screen you are ready to go postal and blow a head gasket and you dig yourself further and further below sea level.

Be careful; dig any deeper and China is next.

Carry on.

I just dont understand why people have such a problem with this post.
Its a fact the Pats are lacking something that could benefit them. Shouldnt that be debated? Frankly PAtjew I think you are taking it a little too seriously. It was meant to be mocking and not funny

"Mocking", "funny", whatever. This issue has been discussed ad nauseum and surely will be discussed more. And that's fine.

I think people have such a problem with your post because it was written in the most condescending, snobbish way possible, and your venemous reactions to some of those reactions just added fuel to the fire.

But I like this kind of thing and hope it continues.

Your edited post is even better! I love this part:
Obviously you were threatened by it for some reason.
Hah, that must be it! It couldn't have been because I thought your post was stupid, right? :D It's true, advanced degrees threaten me!! They're just so.. advanced.

Oh my god, thank you for this. You and your 210 posts per year may be my new favorites.

well why does it bother you so much then that your personally attackign me over a dumb message board post sorry if I used some dumb language I really didnt mean to categoriuze myself that way but dude take it easy like I said it was not meant to be taken seriously and I didnt mean it that way

well why does it bother you so much then that your personally attackign me over a dumb message board post sorry if I used some dumb language I really didnt mean to categoriuze myself that way but dude take it easy like I said it was not meant to be taken seriously and I didnt mean it that way

Where are my "personal" attacks?

I am attacking your ridiculously awful and hilarious post and pointing out how it made you look. I am not attacking you and your very advanced degrees.

actually clearly you keep mocking me for some reason even though i explained why I used that phrase and apologized if it came off the wrong way. The post was meant to be sarcastic, contraversial and biting and I dont feel bad for that but I really didnt include that language to try to impress anyone but just to make the point that for whatever I have done I dont think I am too good to cheer and I wish other people would come to the game forget who they are and get involved. Whatever im finished explaining myself if you dont like it I dont care. Oh yeah and ps I really dont give a flying sh*t how I appear on this message board. Love- Nepatz11

Last edited:
yeah and ps I really dont give a flying sh*t how I appear on this message board. Love- Nepatz11

As your myriad responses demonstrate clearly.

You seem like a decent guy. Take it easy. I am actually looking forward to hearing about your experience at the Miami game. I wonder who will be in those seats. No joke.

sorry to disappoint you but Ill be sitting in different seats for the miami game. Wouldnt it be ironic if two guys in skin tight khakis and polo shirts drank ten sam adams in my seats that day. Im excited to sit in different seats and see if it is a different experience. oh and for the record I never ever drink at games whcih is why it annoys me when people pound beers.

Last edited:
sorry to disappoint you but Ill be sitting in different seats for the miami game. Wouldnt it be ironic if two guys in skin tight khakis and polo shirts drank ten sam adams in my seats that day. Im excited to sit in different seats and see if it is a different experience. oh and for the record I never ever drink at games whcih is why it annoys me when people pound beers.

lolintvm4.jpg

Well, enjoy the game. I hope you have alot to cheer for.

Since I have caught so much flak for my advanced degree comment I just want to point out that I am a 29 year old slightly balding man with no job at the present moment and no girlfriend either. Oh yeah and I live with my parents (very much due to the no job thing which tends to be a problem when things like rent/bills arise). I was fired from my last job for stealing change from the copier. Im actually a complete loser in many ways. Oh but I am really good at Runescape and Nintendo Wii which is a plus. Oh yeah and my advanced degree is from McDonalds University.

Since I have caught so much flak for my advanced degree comment I just want to point out that I am a 29 year old slightly balding man with no job at the present moment and no girlfriend either. Oh yeah and I live with my parents (very much due to the no job thing which tends to be a problem when things like rent/bills arise). I was fired from my last job for stealing change from the copier. Im actually a complete loser in many ways. Oh but I am really good at Runescape and Nintendo Wii which is a plus. Oh yeah and my advanced degree is from McDonalds University.

AttentionWhore.jpg

I at least hope you had a nice ride home to Scituate, Duxbury, Weston, Cohassett or whatever snob town you live in. Lord knows you probably beat the traffic when you left with 5 minutes left in 7 point game. As a 29 year old self made man who holds a very advanced degree from a very prestigous university let me say that I can not stand your ilk. The "I am too good to cheer or show any enthusiasm" crew, as I call them. After all, I don't think there is any shame in supporting the home team to the fullest. That is why we deal with weather, traffic and exorbitant ticket prices. Next game, the four of you can keep your lilly white asses at home as far as I am concerned.

InternetToughGuy.jpg

Last edited:
OK. I read the 1st page and I have to say that most of the responses to the OP are a joke. You are the same knuckleheads whining and complaining that Gillette doesn't get loud enough and that its all the "Red Sections" fault cause they are too busy doing their thing inside, yet, when someone calls out 4 people who do exactly what you complain about, you go off on him?

These are the same people that Zo, Gresh, etc, were calling out and people were agreeing with them.. NOW, people are slamming the same thing?

You can't have it both way's people.

OK, this post is hilarious. Not because the writing is funny or even clever. It's because it's sad. Also, how could you leave out Hingham and Wellesley? What a slight! You've really upset the Hinghamites because Cohasset used to be part of Hingham, and they've never really gotten past that . . .

Here's an idea - go to the game early on Sunday wearing skin tight khakis and a polo shirt, hang out at the vendor serving Sam Adams, and see how many of this "ilk" you can attract. Once you've got a good crowd around you, tell them how you feel. It's unhealthy to keep this bottled up for too long.

Ill put it this way. The post I wrote was really sarcastic and to be honest I made up most of it from what my image of the typical lousy fan at Gillette is from going now for 7 years. But in all truth The crowd needs to step it up without Brady. We need to get back to how we were circa 2003. Every 5 yard penalty counts! Evry blown timeout counts and I am sorry but football is the one sport where that stuff tangibly matters and the Pats are going to need all the help they can get now.

He is absolutely right IMO.

The Seahawks fans are called the 12th man. The friggin Seahawks. Boston is 10 times the sports town that they will ever be.

I wish I could be there to make noise.

Last edited:
An Open letter to the four guys who sat in front of me on Sunday,

Thanks for coming to the game, being completely unfriendly snobs and not doing a thing to support the team. With more fans like you we will quickly reach our goal of having the quietest stadium in the NFL. Hope to see you next week for miami. Best-D

People can do whatever they want at the game, I personally enjoying being in the bleachers at Fenway and the balcony at the Celtics people get more into the game in those sections

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back