PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Boston Celtics/NBA Playoffs thread

these refs in game 3 are HORRIBLE. unreal

Jerebko starting over lard ass Sullinger ... LMAO.
Be nicer if sullinger becomes a DNP ... I'd sub Zeller in there before lard ass.
I would put Jordon Mickey in there over fat ass.
My grandmother is quicker than Sullinger.
Jerebko just stuffed a rebound ... Sullinger no way can do that with his lead feet.

Okay ... I'm over it now.
sullinger will be gone after this season.

Last edited:
sullinger will ge gone after this season.
Hawks crawled back into the game every time he was on the floor.
2nd worst on the team with a -3 for the game .

For the record Horford does not impress me at all.
Good ... not great player when motivated is all he is.
He was worst on the Hawks with a -12.

Jerebko starting over lard ass Sullinger ... LMAO.
Be nicer if sullinger becomes a DNP ... I'd sub Zeller in there before lard ass.
I would put Jordon Mickey in there over fat ass.
My grandmother is quicker than Sullinger.
Jerebko just stuffed a rebound ... Sullinger no way can do that with his lead feet.

Okay ... I'm over it now.
Terry Rozier got some play tonight and did pretty well. He's been coming on. But yeah, I'm over Sullinger.

Thank god they didn't get swept. The injuries really screwed this team. Avery Bradley and Kelly Olynyk are two of the team's best shooters. And crowder hasn't been the same since his high ankle sprain. he was playing lights out before his injury.

good lawd, looks like the league might suspend Thomas for the incident last night.

Johnny Most would have blown multiple gaskets last night.

Thank god they didn't get swept. The injuries really screwed this team. Avery Bradley and Kelly Olynyk are two of the team's best shooters. And crowder hasn't been the same since his high ankle sprain. he was playing lights out before his injury.
Fortunately, they have an experienced vet off the bench in David Lee who can…

…uh…

…never mind.

Celts aren't dead yet. And in other news, Warriors (or at least Steph) may just be done.

Wow ... what a game ...
Were we really discussing Al Horford to the Celtics this season?
What a stiff .........
Marcus smart out rebounds Jared Sullinger ... get rid of the lard ass Danny.

I stand before the court begging forgiveness, wishing I could travel back through time four weeks past…to a time of self doubt…of Celtics doubt….of Marcus Smart doubt. I was young and rash and far too emotional, judging that which I am not qualified….generalizing for the sake of snark. I wish to make amends . Sir Smart is truly a warrior….whether defending the castle or launching fireballs from the perimeter of the skirmish. An unyielding confidence, an infectious presence…..and still so young. Hints of glory, flashes of royalty …are we witnessing the emergence of a new Celtics king? For now, Sir Smart leads by example…two steps one forward, one step back…and that progress has been noted. I bow before Sir Smart

omg they should have kept david lee:D
If and when the C's go down……and if no Curry to amaze, my TV goes dark. I will live in a post C's / Lebron Free zone.

Celts aren't dead yet. And in other news, Warriors (or at least Steph) may just be done.

Yeah... that sprained knee is not good news. I think they're the only team that can take the Cavs out with the way Cleveland has been shooting the three ball. I don't think the Spurs can run with them. Without Curry, the Warriors don't have a shot and if they're out of it, the door is (unfortunately) wide open for the Cavs to win a title.

Yeah... that sprained knee is not good news. I think they're the only team that can take the Cavs out with the way Cleveland has been shooting the three ball. I don't think the Spurs can run with them. Without Curry, the Warriors don't have a shot and if they're out of it, the door is (unfortunately) wide open for the Cavs to win a title.
Not just a sprained knee. He's also got a high ankle sprain.

I think the Spurs would eat Cleveland alive.

Not just a sprained knee. He's also got a high ankle sprain.

I think the Spurs would eat Cleveland alive.

Not the way Cleveland is shooting from beyond the arc. If the Cavs can shoot the 3 like that, they're going to roll over the Spurs.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back