PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Boston Celtics/NBA Playoffs thread

Curry reported out 'at least' two weeks.

Update says he'll 'be re-evaluated' after two weeks.

celtics getting pounded right now.

Heat cannot guard a front court of Lin and Walker. I guess maybe we'll win because we're down and the NBA probably wants 7 games so all the calls will go the Heat's way, but they'll be out in the first round too.

I am not to confident today ... hopeful but not confident.
We need 1 or 2 players to start hitting their jump shots ... a tall task for a poor shooting team.
Whatever happens ... I enjoyed them this year and look forward to next years version less fat-ass.

Reasonably hopeful for tonight. Not too confident they can go back to Atl and win. For whatever reason, they have a lot of trouble there.

Olynyk is the key to the game ... if he can hit shots it will open the middle for Thomas.
Hopefully he got the rust out ...

If this team could just be average at playing defense this would not be close at all ... we suck at defense.

RJ Hunter getting rag dolled out there ... bulk up dude or your out of the NBA.

If this team could just be average at playing defense this would not be close at all ... we suck at defense.

RJ Hunter getting rag dolled out there ... bulk up dude or your out of the NBA.
It doesn't help to lose your best defensive player for the series. This team sat around fifth in defense in the league most of the season.

Heh. The Heat will be joining you guys in the offseason this evening. Tune in and enjoy watching this team get their asses handed to them as Lin and Walker have their way with our defense.

It doesn't help to lose your best defensive player for the series. This team sat around fifth in defense in the league most of the season.
I agree. i thought for most of the season the celtics defense was their strength.

Hey, look! Spoelstra adjusted to something!

The zebras have been exceptionally awful this postseason.

C's fans, feel free to correct me if I'm being a homer, but would I have a point if I made a case for Dragic being the best PG thus far this postseason?

I haven't watched a ton, but he'd have to go some to beat Kyrie Irving. He's elevated his 3pt shooting from .32 in the regular season to .49 post. Not to mention 26 pts and 5.5 asts per game is pretty attention grabbing.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back