PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The attacks on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The attacks on this board.

Must be that time of the month again.

You're the one finking cheese ... think about that for a moment.

An adult who is finking and complaining.

For the record did you not read Ian's thread about women ... i think you missed it.

For the record did you not read Ian's thread about women ... i think you missed it.
Finking, whats FINKING? :confused: Learn to freaking S-P-E-L-l!!!!!!!! Like me

Last edited:

Flinking, whats FLINKING? :confused:

Where's your glasses Flex ... there is no "L" in there.

You're thinking of the HBO show.

Who the F cares? Its the internet and anyone can say anything they want.

Nope, this forum has an owner and rules of conduct. (And trust me, that's a good thing. You would NOT like to see a totally unmoderated messageboard.)

I dont agree with pesonal insults but these negative posters that moan and groan every game because we didnt win 63-0 is a little much.
We know this teams not perfect but we're damn good and we just have to have less flaws and play better than 31 other teams.
Enjoy the games because this is football nirvana since 2000 and some day your gonna realize how great these years have been.

Did that offend you?:rofl:

It's a joke bro, not meant to be offensive and what does "it must be that time of the month again" have to do with women? I could be talking about something else. Also, I am not complaining. I just was calling you out for making unnecessary/negative posts on more than one thread tonight.

Where's your glasses Flex ... there is no "L" in there.

You're thinking of the HBO show.
I DO have them on. maybe i nEED better ones. I had noticed that and went back and changed it. So are you calling him a cheese eater?

Nope, this forum has an owner and rules of conduct. (And trust me, that's a good thing. You would NOT like to see a totally unmoderated messageboard.)

I've seen a few. Not fun!:eek:

I DO have them on. maybe i nEED better ones. I had noticed that and went back and changed it. So are you calling him a cheese eater?

35d21cgjpg.gif

I belong to one...my car forum..can say anything you want and call anyone out...dont mind it one bit

I love it. So a thread about sexual harassment gives you a free pass to talk **** without retaliation. Got it.

I belong to one...my car forum..can say anything you want and call anyone out...dont mind it one bit

Sometimes I'm amazed when adults complain like children.

They post an opinion and then get offended at the reaction to it.

i can understand if someone gets personal with them.

But we have members complaining about negative reaction to a thread which is not human ... it's a thread.

there is no such an offense as an attack on a thread. A thread is posted for opinion and reaction - when posted the OP can and should expect all types of reaction to it.

As long as no members are personally insulting them then they have nothing to complain about.

Saying a thread is horrible is not saying the OP is horrible.

If they feel that way they are taking their threads way to seriously.

Last edited:

I love it. So a thread about sexual harassment gives you a free pass to talk **** without retaliation. Got it.

??????????????

Sometimes I'm amazed when adults complain like children.

They post an opinion and then get offended at the reaction to it.

i can understand if someone gets personal with them.

But we have members complaining about negative reaction to a thread which is not human ... it's a thread.

there is no such an offense as an attack on a thread. A thread is posted for opinion and reaction - when posted the OP can and should expect all types of reaction to it.

As long as no members are personally insulting them then they have nothing to complain about.

Saying a thread is horrible is not saying the OP is horrible.

If they feel that way they are taking their threads way to seriously.

It is NOT OK to say "You started that thread because you're just trying to get attention with a deliberately stupid idea", or any variant of that.

And that's exactly what happened in my case.

You are a jerk. You insult people and then you like and claim that you didn't personally insult them.

Now, I did make one mistake. I forgot about the Ignore function (something that doesn't work too well on some other boards, where almost everybody is a moderator and moderators can't be Ignored). I could see myself applying it liberally in the future.

I saw this in the PS and thought it was about terrorists.

That would have been way better.

achmed_the_dead_terrorist.jpg

Edit - I posted in this thread already...the shame.

Last edited:
Well I hope the political thread does not go under such scrutiny.:(

In politics if you don't bring your fighting words or (A game) w/e you wanna call it... then you lose.:eek:

I hadn't heard anyone use "fink" since maybe sixth grade. I prefer snitch or rat myself. That guys got the life, goes out meets someone in a club takes her home. Then when hes done he calls a cab to take her back home.

Last edited:

I hadn't heard anyone use "fink" since maybe sixth grade. I prefer snitch or rat myself. That guys got the life, goes out meets someone in a club takes her home. Then when hes done he calls a cab to take her back home.

I actually know the girl that called him an old man. She went to a high school in my area and was friendly with one of my buddy's girlfriends. Small world.

"What did you think you were coming over here for? To play checkers?"
"Shut your mouth, old man"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back