Welcome to PatsFans.com

The anti BB sentiment is just going to get worse

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Jan 15, 2007.

1. SVN

SVN Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +1,663 / 14 / -10

when this week the media asks him to comment on Adam V for the millionth time and he responds as he usually does

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,998 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

How much can you say about someone who is just a kicker.

On WEEI today they were trying to get Belichick to elaborate on Ghost.

It was funny ... he petty much had the just a kicker attitude ... publicly anyways.

3. NovaScotiaPatsFan

NovaScotiaPatsFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

Q: Coach, why did you shove poor Jim Nantz out of the way when you went to hug Adam?

A: Jeeze, there were f**kin 80 people in between me and him...

:D

4. BradyisGod

BradyisGod Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I think this media circus might help in the whole "will he be back as the Pats coach in 2008" thing. I'm hoping after all this he's feeling like nesting in a comfortable place where he is a god like figure in New England. Unless Kraft has an extension on him already.

5. jcdavey

jcdavey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

as a chargers fan and a follower of the nfl i can tell you it's not that he rubs people the wrong way, it's that he rubs people the wrong way and he's the best playoff HC ever (probably)
    people hate a winner usually unless the winner is totally likeable.

they'll look for anything and everything, even if some of it isn't real.

the guy honestly is the best head coach ever when you take into account that he's done what he's done, with who he's done it with, in a salary cap era.

this is also why i feel brady is #2 only to montana.

6. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,541 / 19 / -18

#75 Jersey

everybody here does.:D

7. FirstAndGoal

FirstAndGoal Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +134 / 3 / -5

Was that English?

8. TruthSeeker

TruthSeeker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +105 / 1 / -0

Interesting thoughts & comments. I think it might be too early to annoint Brady as #2 alltime. I'm a huge Brady fan, but I don't think he's number 2. If he plays 4 or 5 more years at the same level, and wins 2 more SB's, then yeah, maybe the best of alltime. Wins wise, Bellichick is the best of alltime, and if they somehow win it all during his reign. he will be only the second Head Coach to win 4 SB's (Chuck Knoll).

9. Sunqueen212

Sunqueen212 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BB gets a bad rep. As a die hard Patriot fan which most of us on this board are, we can appreciate BB and his less-than fuzzy attributes. He despises the press and shows national/local reporters disdain, but not in the way of Parcells. We here appreciate his dry sense of humor at press conferences and tv/radio shows. But, on the national stage, it difficult to like him because you are not exposed to him as much as we are in NE. He doesn't make it easy to like him, but, you only need to look a little closer to see how interesting and brilliant this guy is.

His shoving the camera man last week, while inexcusable, is again showing his disdain for the press and the field day they had regarding the BB/Mangini relationship. I think that episode really hurt his image (not that I think he cares) and also sullies the image of the franchise.

When we win this weekend against the Colts, I hope we are as classy as JC our savior.

10. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,046 / 15 / -9

I think it's a language he and his twin taught each other in the forrest.

11. upstater1

upstater1 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +193 / 14 / -3

i agree. There's nobody like him. Best coach ever. I'm glad to see a Jets fans agrees.

12. Dank Franklin

Dank Franklin On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

BB sucks. He's the worst head coach ever. He doesn't know anything about how to motivate a team. He doesn't know anything about what it takes to beat superior talent with superior game planning. He doesn't know how to stop opposing offenses. He doesn't know how to stop opposing defenses. He doesn't know how to win the big game. I don't know why Kraft hasn't flown in Pete Caroll for an apology interview with the offer of the keys to the Caddy dangling from his teeth. Maybe the Tuna can be sweet-talked back to NE. Anything would be better than the hack that is BB. While we're at it, let's be sure to contact Kevin Millar so he can get BB in contact with the Queer Eye folks in hopes to rectify his wardrobe.