PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFCCG: Pats vs. Ravens Post Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domination

Pats make it for the 5th time since 2001. Since 2003 the Patriots, Colts, and Steelers are the only three teams to win the AFC.

Can someone please

Post the screenshot of the facial expressions of all the analysts on espn and nfl network.it would be awesome to see their faces as if they had a case of diarrhea.........
Jamie Dukes is still in denial that the Pats won..........what a M**F**R :mad::mad::mad:

Re: Official Pats-Ravens Post-Game Thread

I'm not saying the play should have been flagged.

I'm saying the play had fairly emphatic helmet-to-helmet contact, and hence might have been flagged irrespective of the actual rules.

That's just it. It wasn't helmet to helmet. It was clear as day that Molden led with his shoulder and it was his shoulder that hit the receiver's helmet.

Everyone ok??

Great game.

Feel bad for the kicker.

Haven't you heard? Kickers aren't real football players! LOL.
I'm glad he missed the kick though. Theres no way I wanted to go into OT!

We need a better performance in the SB obviously.

We live to fight another day!!!!!

We definitely need to play better in the Superbowl to acquire Lombardi #4. But bottom line: WE ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!! Yaaaaay!! Go Pats!!! :rocker:

Last edited:
Dissapointed that the thread exposing all the chicken littles was deleted. They ought to be held accountable as the worst fair weather fans in history.

I use to post in the game threads all the time but it became so negative I haven't bothered for a few years. At one time believe it or not it wasn't as this bad, there was criticism but most had belief that the Pats would win somehow. Anyway thats my soapbox.:)

Re: Can someone please

I can't wait to hear Deion. He is going to be livid.:D

Re: Domination

Respect to all listed above teams.

Fortunately Rex Ryan hates the patriots to much to pick them in the SB.

Another true blessing.

That's just it. It wasn't helmet to helmet. It was clear as day that Molden led with his shoulder and it was his shoulder that hit the receiver's helmet.

And the receivers helmet was waist high. Can't blame Molden for aiming for his waist and hitting his head

Wilfork proves a truth about today's game

wilfork.jpg

Re: Wilfork proves a truth about today's game

Big Vince was was just great today. The leader of a defensive effort that save the day after 3 turnovers.

Shaun Ellis & James Ihedigbo:

15 years combined with the Jets - 0 Super Bowls.

First year with the Pats - 1 Super Bowl.

:D

look the d made a play, but tom brady cant keep playing like that, that deep pass to slater was a bonehead play..... that was a drew play... sorry to offend the drew backers.. but he didnt play his best.... bottom line this team is going to indy in a very lucky game.... but that play could have come back to haunt them....

look the d made a play, but tom brady cant keep playing like that, that deep pass to slater was a bonehead play..... that was a drew play... sorry to offend the drew backers.. but he didnt play his best.... bottom line this team is going to indy in a very lucky game.... but that play could have come back to haunt them....

Whatever you say Chicken Little.

Hey - -just skimming through all sorts of stuff so sorry if this has been mentioned:

ANyone else think the Evans strip by Moore looked like it could have been called a TD? Guess some Ravens are suggesting "it looked like a TD." What's the rule there?

I agree but man there was some bad stuff out there today. That deep ball was stupid from play call to read to execution.

Its our nature to look at the bad stuff but there was a lot of good stuff, Benny ran great, Wilford was a beast, Spikes played a good game, Sterling Moore and most of the D. Brady made a lot of 3rd down throws, lets focus on the good and hope they all have a great game is two weeks,

Hey - -just skimming through all sorts of stuff so sorry if this has been mentioned:

ANyone else think the Evans strip by Moore looked like it could have been called a TD? Guess some Ravens are suggesting "it looked like a TD." What's the rule there?

I was surprised it wasn't reviewed just like Harbaugh. I didn't think it was a catch though. I don't think our fans know how close that was to a catch. If he would of gotten his other foot down 3 or so inches it would of been a catch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back