PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFCCG: Pats vs. Ravens Post Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That play was so incredibly dumb that I was 100% totally speechless.

As opposed to the Woodhead fumble where I scared my wife, dog and even myself beyond the point of no return.

The long bomb was more than head scratching, it was pathetic.
The New England Patriots offense need to run the ball against the New York Giants defense early and often or this Super Bowl will be a repeat of one not to be specifically mentioned on this message board.

The New England Patriots offense need to run the ball against the New York Giants defense early and often or this Super Bowl will be a repeat of one not to be specifically mentioned on this message board.

In my opinion, the potential of a loss would be a slight hair below the 2007 one.

On some levels, losing to them 2x on the biggest stage may actually be just as bad as the one I have yet to rewatch.

As confident as I am, this is the main reason why I kind of didn't want to face the NYG again. They NEED to win this game.

In my opinion, the potential of a loss would be a slight hair below the 2007 one.

On some levels, losing to them 2x on the biggest stage may actually be just as bad as the one I have yet to rewatch.

As confident as I am, this is the main reason why I kind of didn't want to face the NYG again. They NEED to win this game.
The potential for a loss is far greater for the New England Patriots this year than the last time the New England Patriots played the New York Giants in the Super Bowl. The New York Giants offense is far superior than the one in 2007 while the New England Patriots defensive secondary is far worse than the one in 2007. In addition, the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots earlier this season at Foxboro, MA. Finally, the New York Giants beat the Packers and 49ers on the road in consecutive weeks.

The potential for a loss is far greater for the New England Patriots this year than the last time the New England Patriots played the New York Giants in the Super Bowl. The New York Giants offense is far superior than the one in 2007 while the New England Patriots defensive secondary is far worse than the one in 2007. In addition, the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots earlier this season at Foxboro, MA. Finally, the New York Giants beat the Packers and 49ers on the road in consecutive weeks.

They need to use these next 2 weeks to their advantage (although so will the NYG), because their work is certainly cut out for them.

I think that the NYG are one of the better well-rounded and balanced teams in the NFL, and when they get hot like now, they are extremely tough.

I'm not liking the matchup with their QB, and 3 WR's, and on top of that they still have Ballard as a TE, and a formidable run game.

I'm much more concerned with our defense stopping them than I am with their defense stopping us.

The Pats need to get off to a hot start, and play their "A" game on both sides of the ball. That said, I'd have probably been just as worried if it were either the Saints or the Packers to be honest with you.

I'm much more concerned with our defense stopping them than I am with their defense stopping us.
Communication breakdowns cannot occur in the New England Patriots defensive secondary against the New York Giants in the Super Bowl.

Fortunately, Ed Reed is not patrolling the deep secondary for the New York Giants.

Actually, it was a good job by Nate Solder too. After Suggs couldn't pressure Brady going up against Light, they moved him to the other side where he actually did beat Solder a few times. But Solder held up well except for those instances.
Solder was beat only twice in the game. Once for a sack. Once for a hurry. Both were inside moves. Good ones too. No one came close on outside or power moves. Overall a good job.

Did O'Brien situation hurt them?

Is it coincidence worst offensive performance of season just after O'Brien announces he is leaving?

Did O'Brien situation hurt them?

Is it coincidence worst offensive performance of season just after O'Brien announces he is leaving?

He announced well before the Denver game, and Brady was fantastic!

So no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back