PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFCCG: Pats vs. Ravens Post Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Pats-Ravens Post-Game Thread

People who talk about deserving and not deserving wins are funny. It's one thing to get screwed over like bad calls, like the Packers did, but when you try to categorize team effort into "deserving" and "not deserving" I put my Power Hat 5000 on and laugh.

whatever.... the truth of the matter is , it was luck... but brady even said he sucked today... he cant play like that in 2 weeks...

The 4th quarter was just starting. How do you give up on your so called team when they are only down by less than a TD? I just don't get it.

Steven Tyler should Never be allowed to sing the national anthem Ever again.

SMY:

on 2nd down play to Evans, S Moore didn't hear defensive play, bc he ran to line up w/ Balt in hurry-up, just decided to play man-to-man

If Bradys long throw came off it would of been game over, and we would all be saying what a genius the man was. It was a lucky tip and pick, the games finished and we going to the superbowl!!

I was surprised it wasn't reviewed just like Harbaugh. I dn't think it was a catch though. I don't think our fans how close that was to a catch though. If he would of gotten his other foot down 3 or so inches it would of been a catch.

Just saw the replay and you're right. Second foot was just about to hit the ground when Moore whacked it out.

Nice win ith the Defense taking the lead role in determining the winner. The last 3 games should give them all the confidence they need going into the SB. On the plus side, with a game like this there should be plenty of bulletin board material out there saying the patriots don't have what it takes to win.

We may play a good D in the SB, butthey won't know us like Baltimore. Look for Brady to have a good game.

Hey - -just skimming through all sorts of stuff so sorry if this has been mentioned:

ANyone else think the Evans strip by Moore looked like it could have been called a TD? Guess some Ravens are suggesting "it looked like a TD." What's the rule there?

This was really close. No matter which way they called it, it would not have been over ruled I think.

I am actually pretty glad about this game turned out though I had hoped for a blow out. The D looked very tough and there should be no reason to be over confident for the Super Bowl. Mistakes all over the place including BB on not challenging that no catch call. They seemed to rush to get the FG unit out there when they could have taken a time out if needed which they never used in the half. Good to see them win with a poor performance from TFB. It’s a team sport after all.

Last edited:
look the d made a play, but tom brady cant keep playing like that, that deep pass to slater was a bonehead play..... that was a drew play... sorry to offend the drew backers.. but he didnt play his best.... bottom line this team is going to indy in a very lucky game.... but that play could have come back to haunt them....

Do you just hate to win?

The Buffalo Bills have wide right.

The Baltimore Ravens now have wide left! :D

look the d made a play, but tom brady cant keep playing like that, that deep pass to slater was a bonehead play..... that was a drew play... sorry to offend the drew backers.. but he didnt play his best.... bottom line this team is going to indy in a very lucky game.... but that play could have come back to haunt them....

Dude, why? The defense sucked all year inside the 20's. I get it. The play you speak of tonight sucked. I get it.

Do you ever just enjoy the damn win?

Just saw the replay and you're right. Second foot was just about to hit the ground when Moore whacked it out.

What everyone is missing is that catch is NOT reviewable.If it was ruled a TD,it would have been,but inc passes are not.Even Harbaugh acknowledged this after the game.Evans relaxed after he made the catch and it cost his team the championship......Tough break,but he should have secured it......on another note....why did Harbaugh rush that FG attempt?........should have used his timeout,imho.

What everyone is missing is that catch is NOT reviewable.If it was ruled a TD,it would have been,but inc passes are not.Even Harbaugh acknowledged this after the game.Evans relaxed after he made the catch and it cost his team the championship......Tough break,but he should have secured it......on another note....why did Harbaugh rush that FG attempt?........should have used his timeout,imho.

I'm just glad we don't have one of those dumbass coaches like Shanahan that calls timeout a millisecond before the ball is snapped. Imagine if BB would of done this, he missed and then Cundiff got a retry.

Last edited:
For the first time...

For the first time in a long time, the Patriots showed they can win a game when Brady has an off day. We've lost every game in which Brady has played horribly lately.

On a side note,

the Ravens were just strolling down the field on that last drive. Out of desperation and panic, I simply replaced the address bar to read "MHK." The next three plays: Sterling Moore breaks up two passes followed by a missed field goal.

So if you watch the game online,
you know what to do.
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST