PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFCCG: Pats vs. Ravens Post Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What everyone is missing is that catch is NOT reviewable.If it was ruled a TD,it would have been,but inc passes are not.Even Harbaugh acknowledged this after the game.Evans relaxed after he made the catch and it cost his team the championship......Tough break,but he should have secured it......on another note....why did Harbaugh rush that FG attempt?........should have used his timeout,imho.

The booth could challenge that it was a catch. All TDs are subject to review. Teams can challenge, except in the last 2 minutes, and the booth challenges in the last 2 minutes.
It is incorrect to say an incomplete pass can not be reviewed.

I cannot believe we did not see any reverses or anything, oh man!

brady didn't play bad....he played the ravens.

The defense did okay :rolleyes:

How is gronk?

Dissapointed that the thread exposing all the chicken littles was deleted. They ought to be held accountable as the worst fair weather fans in history.
Why what did they say? Was it like this...

"Oh go **** yourself Woodhead. Punch your ticket straight outta town" :D

Last edited:
This was really close. No matter which way they called it, it would not have been over ruled I think.

I am actually pretty glad about this game turned out though I had hoped for a blow out. The D looked very tough and there should be no reason to be over confident for the Super Bowl. Mistakes all over the place including BB on not challenging that no catch call. They seemed to rush to get the FG unit out there when they could have taken a time out if needed which they never used in the half. Good to see them win with a poor performance from TFB. It’s a team sport after all.

The only problem is it won't shut the Ravens up. They'll claim all the next year that they were the better team, Pats were Lucky, yada, yada, yada. They are 1-7 against TB and still think they are the better team.

The only problem is it won't shut the Ravens up. They'll claim all the next year that they were the better team, Pats were Lucky, yada, yada, yada. They are 1-7 against TB and still think they are the better team.

Of xourse it shut them up, because all you need to say is SCOREBOARD

I'm still burning about Bill Cowher.....remember 2001,when we crushed the squeelers in the AFCCG and after,the smug one said:"Sometimes the best team doesn't win?".....I'm italian...we never forget......F'ck the murderer and F'ck you Cowher:enranged:

Just saw Gronk's post game interview on NFLN. Looks like he's took a whole load of Ecstacy and Ketamine.

I'm still burning about Bill Cowher.....remember 2001,when we crushed the squeelers in the AFCCG and after,the smug one said:"Sometimes the best team doesn't win?".....I'm italian...we never forget......F'ck the murderer and F'ck you Cowher:enranged:

I remember that day....check the sig:D

Just saw Gronk's post game interview on NFLN. Looks like he's took a whole load of Ecstacy and Ketamine.

So he's back to normal; good. ;)

Last edited:
maybe someone with more knowledge can help me out. Was Lee Evans non-TD actually good? Or did he not have possession of the ball? I thought he may have got the ball and taken a couple of steps. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

omg.gif

maybe someone with more knowledge can help me out. Was Lee Evans non-TD actually good? Or did he not have possession of the ball? I thought he may have got the ball and taken a couple of steps. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

You have to make a football move with possession of the ball

Was discussed on another thread; looks like Moore knocked it out as second foot was coming down.

NFL Videos: Evans' dropped pass costs Ravens

We ran that ball at will with BJGE in the game. We should have run it a little more.

Re: Thank you billy

That guy just had the worst moment of his sporting life, you've got to feel for him.

He's a Raven. So no, I don't have to.

After the Solder sack in the 1st half...

Did the Ravens even touch Brady again all night?

Solder looked bad on that one play, but he bounced back very well. But the O-Line was fantastic today. Brady had all the time in the world today, but just made some mental mistakes on the passes.

Props to the O-Line. One more of those please. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back