PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFCCG: Pats vs. Ravens Post Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not such an easy game as most pats fans were spouting all week, so glad were through TO THE SUPERBOWL AND CREDIT to the defence FOR managing to step up.

Special mention for sterling Moore!

Last edited:
really? with all those 3rd and long conversions? or the last ravens drive, save for moore at the end?
You mean the last drive that ended in a missed field goal?

They made clutch plays. The best the Ravens could've hoped for was OT, and that's because of the defense.

Re: Official Pats-Ravens Post-Game Thread

The play that Harbaugh wanted a call on was NOT helmet to helmet as Molden led with his shoulder. I watched the replay twice (great having a DVR)..

Yes, the refs let them play.. I was kinds surprised that they didn't call any more illegal contact penalties, but things are still good.

I'm not saying the play should have been flagged.

I'm saying the play had fairly emphatic helmet-to-helmet contact, and hence might have been flagged irrespective of the actual rules.

Last edited:
It wasn't pretty but they made it and that all that counts. Feels great, Go Pats all the way.

WILF.gif

:D

Make it stop.

3rd and 4. Needing a first down to seal a Super Bowl trip. Brady throws a short pass to the right...

And the safety Bob Sanders knocks it away to give Indy the ball back and a chance.

Sound familiar? Just plug in Deion Branch and Ed Reed.

I started getting horrible flashbacks after that. Thank the patch, baby.

Why girlfriend said this on facebook while watching the game!

Screenshot2012-01-22at224730.png

Wow! Just.....WOW!

Wow, that right there (Pats/Ravens) is why we watch the game. The Pats didn't play their best, they lost the turnover battle yet again.......the Ravens barely miss out on a game winning TD (thank you Sterling Moore)....and then, defying all the odds, the kicker misses the field goal.......and absolute pandemonium in my house

We all jumped around yelling. Mine was a delayed reaction, I saw what appeared to be a missed kick, but I didn't celebrate until I actually saw the ref's arms signal 'no good'. From there, I lost it, I was cheering throughout the house. I picked up my one year old son, and I just lost it. I was shedding tears of joy.

Can I hear from the others who happen to have tears of joy today?

How sweet is it the Jets,Colts,and Steelers are home

And the Patriots are AFC Champions again!!!! That's 43 years Jets fans. Lol

Re: How sweet is it the Jets,Colts,and Steelers are home

How sweet it is to win

Re: Wow! Just.....WOW!

I still haven't come down yet, heart is still racing. It did sink on that dropped pass in the end zone, for a split second it appeared he caught it. In the end, I'll take it :)

Dissapointed that the thread exposing all the chicken littles was deleted. They ought to be held accountable as the worst fair weather fans in history.

I agree but man there was some bad stuff out there today. That deep ball was stupid from play call to read to execution.

I didn't mind the call. If it was there then that's game over. It was stupid to throw into that coverage, but even so it was a 1 in a 100 type INT.

Also, kudos to BJGE, he looked like his old self! If we face the Giants, he could need to have a big game.

Not such an easy game as most pats fans were spouting all week, so glad were through TO THE SUPERBOWL AND CREDIT to the defence FOR managing to step up.

Special mention for sterling Moore!

On the contrary. Most fans were saying how tough the game was going to be..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News