PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The AFCCG: Pats vs. Ravens Post Game Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Pats-Ravens Post-Game Thread

The Ravens did what they needed to do on defense. The offense was not there.

They had to do the following to beat us:

1. Brady had to have an off day. That happened
2. The Ravens had to win the turnover battle by 2+ that happened
3. Brady had to have an off day

All three happened and yet the Ravens still lost.

wow.

Wow is right. No way did i believe that this team could win the game if Brady struggles. Not to mention the turnover battle. I'm pretty much shocked right now.

To all you f...ing naysayers, who week after week say "yeah but" and "should've lost".. we are going to the Superbowl.

This is the best Belichick has ever coached, his rag tag secondary did enough to win this game..

So to all of the naysayers in the media and all of the rest of the bottom feeders, including fat azz Rex shove it.. we are that good.

I'll feel bad for him when he feels bad for me for that helmet catch.

This is the game many of us said the Pats have been unable to play for over two years.

"What if Brady has a bad game? Can the defense protect him?" was asked, and for so long, the answer was "No."

But today, that defense saved the game.

Today that defense became a Patriots Defense!!!

On to Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

Last edited:
Re: Official Pats-Ravens Post-Game Thread

Well Harbough did not call a timeout after sending Cundiff out late because I think he thought BB was going to call one as I think Cudiff did. Bet they didn't think they were going out to kick it right away. Credit to BB for no Timeout.

Re: I cannot believe what I just saw

Sometimes you get lucky (tuck rule, today, 06 vs SD -- the 4th down interception/fumble when SD could've sealed the game by not intercepting)
And sometimes you get unlucky (06 Flu vs Colts, 07 Giants)

Concur. For every helmet catch there's a shanked 32-yard field goal. :rocker:

Last edited:
I enjoyed them showing the Ravens on the side lines after the kick, you could read their lips saying oh my god with their mouths agape :D

One of the many fine reasons for recording a game. I get to go back and view this at my leisure! :p

Woooooooooo!!!!!!!

Wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh mofos!!!! Were going to indyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did see Rob back during Brady's touchdown, but is he alright? He's probably the single most important player that this offense needs.

Meh, this team still isn't very good. They've only beat ONE team with a winning record.

;)

WILF.gif

:D

Re: I cannot believe what I just saw

Anyone see how pissed Shannon Sharpe was HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Oh, Lordy. He looked like he was about ready to cry when they cut back to the CBS crew!! :D

Gotta love Brady's honesty: "Well, I sucked pretty bad today, but our defense saved us."

Thank you defense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone confirm what has to be done by a receiver in the end zone to establish possession ? Is it 2 feet and a football move or just 2 feet ? Man, it was close :singing:

Well done Patriots, mentally tough yet again.

Brady didn't play to his usual high standards but he drove the team for the go ahead touchdown.

Well played defence, that Sterling Moore play on the that final almost TD was amazing.

What an emotional game.

Delighted the Pats won but gutted for Cundiff.

Everyone ok??

Great game.

Feel bad for the kicker.

We need a better performance in the SB obviously.

We live to fight another day!!!!!

I am so upset about the near touchdown at the end of the game..BB needs to blow-up the secondary minus Chang at the end of the SB..Ok I will stop *****ing now.

so what kind of cameras are yall cheating with

ill love to use one to film me ****** yall sisters

sanchez>brady

atleast he ***** *****

I don't have a sister...

So I suppose if your defense is good enough to bail out your QB, you have a championship D..... I don't care who we play, it's a W.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back