PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Ryan has tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Sanchez Jersey

My first instinct was to mock Rex but at this point he is such an easy target that I actually feel bad for his self inflicted cluelessness and terminal bufoonery.

Re: Rex Ryan has tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Sanchez Jersey

That's nothing I hear BB has his back fully covered with the likeness of Tom Brady's head but not any Tom Brady this one is of him with the long following locks from a few years ago and he is winking in the likeness.

I really want to know now what Wrecks has tattooed on his ass. I'm hoping it's a football in honor of the famous butt fumble.

Great line from the Daily News: Ryan will carry Sanchez around with him for the rest of his life. It will be too painful to get rid of him, as much as that may pain Jets fans.

At this point, I think we can safely conclude that there's something deeply wrong with Rex Ryan. A legitimate mental health issue. wtf is he doing?

That's nothing I hear BB has his back fully covered with the likeness of Tom Brady's head but not any Tom Brady this one is of him with the long following locks from a few years ago and he is winking in the likeness.

As long as BB does not have a tat of TFB facing his groin area, I'm good

Last edited:

He lost his team the day all that news came out about his private life.

I bet his players had a hard time taking him seriously after that. It was the beginning of end for him.

And don't doubt for a minute that the extra details about his website are not known to all his players. It was not just about feet and homeless people but about a lot of other risque activities as well.

He lost his team the day all that news came out about his private life.

I bet his players had a hard time taking him seriously after that. It was the beginning of end for him.

And don't doubt for a minute that the extra details about his website are not known to all his players. It was not just about feet and homeless people but about a lot of other risque activities as well.

I love the way the mods at Jets Insider declare any such discussion of Rex's proclivities "out of bounds" and wield the ban hammer

The Soot-sprayer must be going wild .....repugnant, self inflicted idiocy once again displayed by Ryan???...ban the Pats fans!!!@

I wonder if Brandon Moore's underwear has an image of the back of the Sanchize's head in the back.

Last edited:

Rumor has it, it's photoshopped.

What a circus sideshow. Embarrassing. How do these fans ever get out of bed in the morning?

It's probably easy. They probably think to themselves 'yeah, I'm a Jets fan and this year has sucked but it could be worse - instead of being a Jets fan I could be a jets player.'

Last edited:
I really want to know now what Wrecks has tattooed on his ass. I'm hoping it's a football in honor of the famous butt fumble.

Great line from the Daily News: Ryan will carry Sanchez around with him for the rest of his life. It will be too painful to get rid of him, as much as that may pain Jets fans.

probably a tat of a buffet table replete with turkeys and corned beef sandwiches.

one thing for sure though....there's no tattoo on his d!ck...they don't make a tattoo needle small enough to ink that microscopic piggly wiggly...

At this point, I think we can safely conclude that there's something deeply wrong with Rex Ryan.
I think that family belongs out of the spot light, hidden from the view of the public as much as possible, but that they can do good work on that level.

Nothing wrong with being a world-class **** Lebow or Dante Scarnecchia type, right? It's better than flaunting the Peter Principle.

You can see the huge judgment error being made by Woody Johnson over this.

Re: OT: Ryan has tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Sanchez Jersey

My first instinct was to mock Rex but at this point he is such an easy target that I actually feel bad for his self inflicted cluelessness and terminal bufoonery.

Indeed, he does seem to put the wrong foot forward far too often...

UdP1L.gif

A little late to the party guys.
Better to come to the party late because then you get a double blast - the story plus the well developed response.

Felger/Mazz coming on 98.5, so time to switch over to WFAN. Should be fun!

On a side note, since the Rats have the #9 pick in the next draft, could this be the first time we have ever seen a player run out of a room screaming when the Rats announce they have selected him?
The visual for this is amazing.

Well, this latest Ryan embarrassment and the Tanny firing + the Jets going into hiding instead of having their scheduled press conferences should go into the new "2013 Season the Jets are still gonna suck thread", since it is no longer 2012 and the Jets season has ended without a championship yet again.

Even their perennial Off Season Championship looks to be turning to disaster due to the salary cap.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand