PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
....interesting:singing:

Sunbathing Rex Ryan spotted, tattoo of wife's likeness wearing only Mark Sanchez NY Jets jersey on display in Bahamas

PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas — Finally, Jet fans can see exactly why Rex Ryan stuck with Mark Sanchez.

Ryan, vacationing in the Bahamas days after his Jets limped to a 6-10 season finish, sported a Rex-rated tattoo on his right bicep, featuring his wife, Michelle, wearing Sanchez’s No. 6 jersey — and nothing else.

Read more: Sunbathing Rex Ryan spotted, tattoo of wife's likeness wearing only Mark Sanchez NY Jets jersey on display in Bahamas - NY Daily News

Attachments

• rex-ryan-jets-tattoo-beach.jpg
    rex-ryan-jets-tattoo-beach.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Ok....that is way too ******* weird for me.

That is amazing.

You just can't make this stuff up. Even for this thread, I'm speechless. I mean what more can one say that this doesn't already say it?

rex_ryan_tattoo_wife_sanchez_2_600.jpg

Wrecks seems to be a guy who can only learn a lesson, if in fact he can, the hard way. Had he just done a curt 10 minute clipped BBesque presser before ducking out the NYDN never would have invested in a trip to the Bahamas to check up on him. You can run but you can't hide.

This guy just doesn't have the capacity to HC. Has nothing to do with X's and O's accumen on one side of the ball. Lots of failed HC's have that in spades. Reminds me a little of some of the idiot politicians whose egos compel them to run for public office knowing that in doing so their closets will be opened and rummaged through and all the sleazy crap they did that would have eliminated them from contention will be dug out for all to see. Ego convinces some they are invincible, and perhaps in Rex's case invisible...

The Jets, the gift that keeps on giving.

I have no idea what made Rex do that. Maybe it's a temp tat that he had as an attempt of humor. Either way, it shows poor judgement for an NFL HC. After all that team has gone through for the past 2 seasons, the owner should fire the guy now for bring on another media ***** storm that they do not need.

Re: Very OT: Rex Ryan Has a Sanchez Tattoo (Sort of)

Sorry, looks like it's already been addressed in the Jets suck thread. Would someone please delete this?

You just can't make this stuff up. Even for this thread, I'm speechless. I mean what more can one say that this doesn't already say it?

OK, that Daily News cover. With that photo, at that angle, with that crop, and the dream balloon of Sanchez. I might have to skip breakfast.

image.jpg

Last edited:
re: Rex Ryan has tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Sanchez Jersey

Maybe that's just her shoe size...

Unreal. I love this crap I hope he coaches the Jets forever. What an idiot.

re: Rex Ryan has tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Sanchez Jersey

What a circus sideshow. Embarrassing. How do these fans ever get out of bed in the morning?

OK, that Daily News cover. With that photo, at that angle, with that crop, and the dream balloon of Sanchez. I might have to skip breakfast.

image.jpg

This Jets season keeps getting better and better. It's like a Patriots fan scripted it.

I wonder how Sanchez reacted to the tattoo. From his perspective, if he doesn't find that disturbing, then he's the perfect Jet.

Unreal. I love this crap I hope he coaches the Jets forever. What an idiot.

Seriously, Rex has made the Jets incredibly entertaining. Someone wrote on JI, "I hope Rex is forever retained... his personal life is much more entertaining than Jets football. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back