PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Rex Ryan has tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Sanchez Jersey

Reading the thread about this on GG, so funny!! LOL

....interesting:singing:

Wow - this guy lost his grip on reality.

Of course, this is the same guy who expressed shock and outrage when learning that the videos he posted to Youtube documenting his foot fetish were available to anyone to see. (Who knew Youtube videos weren't private????)

But I guess now Wreck's bizarre commitment to Sanchez makes more sense.

Just one year ago he pledged that as long as he was coach, Sanchez would be QB. Looks like he was more serious about that than we thought!
Rex Ryan: Sanchez will be QB “as long as I am here” | ProFootballTalk

A little late to the party guys. Already had a thread merged into the Jetssuck thread where it was already being discussed...;)

You really think everyone else would have missed this for hours?:rolleyes:

Maybe we're misinterpreting the whole thing. The 6 could just represent the number of wins he coached them to:rolleyes:

Not to excuse the media stalking, but I wonder if Rex just did his season ending press conference as scheduled if the paparazzi follow him on vacation.

OK, did I miss the intro by Rod Serling? Are we really in the "Twilight Zone"?

Are the Rats really this stupid and just doing this to keep Pats fans amused?

There HAS to be a catch......right?

Report: Jets GM candidates told they have to keep Rex | ProFootballTalk

'There will apparently be time to add more tattoos, if Rex Ryan chooses.

During a discussion of the Jets general manager candidates, Rich Cimini of ESPNNewYork points out an important caveat in the interview process.

He writes, while discussing in-demand 49ers director of player personnel Tom Gamble, that the “word on the street is that the Jets are telling potential candidates they won’t be considered unless they agree to keep Rex Ryan for a year.” '

On a side note, since the Rats have the #9 pick in the next draft, could this be the first time we have ever seen a player run out of a room screaming when the Rats announce they have selected him?

....interesting:singing:
When i heard this on the radio i had to rush home and check the jets suck thread out. Three some maybe? :gossip:

Last edited:
Rex's tattoo is amusing no doubt, and the circus that are the Jets just keeps on coming,.even after the season is over. HOWEVER, Myer's self righteous indignation over the tattoo is a good reason why he should never be taken seriously. For him, its all about HIM. Its an amusing anecdote, and nothing more.

BTW- I think keeping Rex to be the HC is a good move. Seriously. With their cap situation is such a mess. With 67% of their cap tied up in just 7 players. Knowing Mark Sanchez IS going to be the QB next year. Saddled with a bad roster that isn't going to get better, except thru the draft, the Jets ARE going to suck next season. Who is going to want to be the HC of a team that is likely to go 2-14. Only someone who doesn't have any choices.

So wny not let Rex take the heat of the disaster that is to come. No one will blame the new GM. THEN after that season, you can hire a HC who is coming to a team with a good cap situation, TWO drafts with picks in the top 10 of each round, and no Mark Sanchez.

It would simply be much easier to recruit a top HCing candidate in 2014 than 2013. The Jets are gonna be horrible next year. Let Rex take the fall, and Woody can get some value out of him.

I want rex coaching the jests, the entertainment value is just to great.

I wonder is she wears it for real with a pair of open toed green cleats?

Rex's tattoo is amusing no doubt, and the circus that are the Jets just keeps on coming,.even after the season is over. HOWEVER, Myer's self righteous indignation over the tattoo is a good reason why he should never be taken seriously. For him, its all about HIM. Its an amusing anecdote, and nothing more.

BTW- I think keeping Rex to be the HC is a good move. Seriously. With their cap situation is such a mess. With 67% of their cap tied up in just 7 players. Knowing Mark Sanchez IS going to be the QB next year. Saddled with a bad roster that isn't going to get better, except thru the draft, the Jets ARE going to suck next season. Who is going to want to be the HC of a team that is likely to go 2-14. Only someone who doesn't have any choices.

So wny not let Rex take the heat of the disaster that is to come. No one will blame the new GM. THEN after that season, you can hire a HC who is coming to a team with a good cap situation, TWO drafts with picks in the top 10 of each round, and no Mark Sanchez.

It would simply be much easier to recruit a top HCing candidate in 2014 than 2013. The Jets are gonna be horrible next year. Let Rex take the fall, and Woody can get some value out of him.

Man I hope not. Next year's draft has some good QBs and probably Clowney. I don't want the Rats getting any of them, at least without having to pay a Redskins-esque price. I'm not afraid of the Rats, I just want them and their fans to continue their richly deserved suffering.

So who is likely to be worse than the Rats next year?

KC, Jacksonville, Oakland, Buffalo, Cleveland, Tennessee, St Louis?

Rats are still likely top-10.

Last edited:

I'm afraid that that is the plan.
Two megadrafts. :mad:

Small solace in that Rex's brand will be seriously damaged. It will take 2 outstanding years as a DC for him to be considered again as a HC and then only be a desperate, loser organization. I think he'll actually stick to ESPN.

Small solace in that Rex's brand will be seriously damaged. It will take 2 outstanding years as a DC for him to be considered again as a HC and then only be a desperate, loser organization. I think he'll actually stick to ESPN.

Maybe the jests will hire Scott Piolie, sort of a revenge thing. They've done it with a few pats players over the years. The way he ran the chiefs you'd have nothing to worry about.

The Jets are the best god damn comedy in the NFL!

Actually, while Rex is a blithering idiot he isn't dumb. I think he's desperately trying to get fired. Not only because of the money, but because if he's let go NOW, there is a slight chance that someone might be desperate enough to give a chance in a couple of years. After all he can say to the next guy, he went to 2 AFCCG's and only had one losing season. However if he is the HC of a 3-13 team which is a real possibility next year, his chances of EVER getting a HC'ing gig is gone forever.

BTW- PWP, not to worry. Over the next couple of years, our defense is going to get better, the running game will get better, AND they are going to let US draft guys too,. ;) Besides the Jets rivalry is so much better when they are competitive....which they won't be for the next couple of years

Last edited:

The Jets are the best god damn comedy in the NFL!

The New York Jets: The gift that keeps on giving!

Beached Whale alert.

Better get some volunteers to push it back to the sea.

Isnt that like inc##t

10-Funny-Perfectly-Timed-Pictures-the-big-puke.jpg

Just saw this on Reddit!

Maybe they won't get rid of Sanchez just yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes