PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word up is the Sanchez tat gets his wife really hot and ready

Breaking News!!

Let me just clear this up for everyone. Ryan actually got this tattoo right after the 2009 draft. He blames his gastric bypass for it being revealed now as its been covered by rolls of fat up until recently.

I think it is comical that nearly 50% of Jets fans can't bring themselves to believe that the tattoo is even real: OFFICIAL JI POLL: Rex Ryan Tattoo: Real or Rex Punking the Media - Jets Insider.com Forums

The other half have convinced themselves that it is a private matter and means nothing, as if it is perfectly acceptable to have an utter buffoon coaching your professional football team.

I can't even imagine what was going through his brain when he asked for that monstrosity.

It's the same 50% that still think it wasn't Rex in the foot fetish video or that the personal ad was faked looking for other bi-curious people to have sex with the missus. The man's not right in the head.

One Jest fan did post this, so at least a few have a sense of humor and live in reality...

A_ze02mCQAAAtQh.jpg:large

Re: OT: Rex's Tattoo

Okay, now that's creepy. Seriously, what is up with Rex Ryan always wanting young, muscular men in these sexual situations with him and his wife? Is he bisexual?

Jets UFAs

Bell
Landry
DeVito
Folk
Keller
Greene
Hilliard
Moore
Schilens
Slauson
Thomas

With cap troubles, a new GM/Old HC combo, a horrible QB and an idiot owner, the Jets just might be even more fun to watch next season than they were this time around. :rocker:

As long as Rayge Rayge 19 is a Rat fan,every season will be "must watch TV"...

"Sanchez is elite and if the Jets had an elite QB they wouldn't have gone 6 and 10 so S .TFU!!!!..."

Re: OT: Rex's Tattoo

Okay, now that's creepy. Seriously, what is up with Rex Ryan always wanting young, muscular men in these sexual situations with him and his wife? Is he bisexual?

no...he's toesexual...try to keep up

That tattoo is beyond preposterous for so many reasons. It makes me embarrassed for Wrecks as a man and feel pity for his equally troubled wife. Green Beans fans are so panicked about avoiding embarrassment for themselves that they're trying to convince each other it's fake. Some have succeeded in believing so, which comes as little surprise.

heh...some many complete nitwits at J.I. ....it starts with the board owner but the cast of tards is truly magnificent... like the moron Eckesg1...a moniker I assume associated with gaming..the XG 1..an Atari shooter game...fits the nutso profile of Jet fan anyway...this genius has come up with an "Irish" spin to the tattoo...you see, 6 is actually the number of Irish motherhood and the tattooed jersey isn't a green Jet Jersey , it's actually an Irish nightie...or something...I mean, just read this moron's posts sometime, they're comedy gold in an unintentional way.

The point of this latest idiotic Rex Ryan escapade is that 50% of the Jet fanbase will desperately search for any excuse, no matter how preposterous, no matter how idiotic, no matter how blind, to rationalize these recurring "situations" in the blind hope that Rex stays on and somehow morphs back into that "tough guy!!! Yeah!! Not SOJ!" loudmouth braggart they all fell head over heels in love with.

It's easy for any fanbase to get delusional about their team and coaches..it happens to every single fanbase at some point...BUT..the combination of delusion in tandem with below stupid intelligence is a realm populated by only one group...Jet fans....and so it goes...personally I cannot WAIT for the vacation to end and the fat degenerate slob to get in front of the mics and cameras again...MUST ....SEE....TV

Last edited:
It's easy for any fanbase to get delusional about their team and coaches..it happens to every single fanbase at some point...BUT..the combination of delusion in tandem with below stupid intelligence is a realm populated by only one group...Jet fans....and so it goes...personally I cannot WAIT for the vacation to end and the fat degenerate slob to get in front of the mics and cameras again...MUST ....SEE....TV
And its been going on far longer then it should have 44 years i believe. 44 years of delusional behavior that must feed on its self. The longer it goes on the more delusional the rats fan base gets. At this point they lost wandering the desert of suckatude

heh heh heh heh heh...once again...cannot wait for the spin....

Already in progress:

I think that is BS, the Jets salary cap situation will be fine after 2013. Did he not know about the situation when he first decided to interview for job? I think its that hes heading to KC with Reid.

He wasn't really our guy anyway.

Who the hell wanted Heckert anyway?

Didn't he realize that after this year, our cap room would be fine?

Got to sell that point to Gamble tomorrow.

Last edited:
yeah.."who the hell is Heckert anyway???"

and then "I wanted Gamble all along anyway..."

of course, not one member of that board ever mentioned Gamble or even heard of him before Christmas....it's staggeringly mystifying how such ignorant morons try to pose as "insider" geniuses....just amazing

yeah.."who the hell is Heckert anyway???"

and then "I wanted Gamble all along anyway..."

of course, not one member of that board ever mentioned Gamble or even heard of him before Christmas....it's staggeringly mystifying how such ignorant morons try to pose as "insider" geniuses....just amazing

A fun game is to go take a look at the "Sanchez sucks!" crew to see just how late in the day some of the people hopped onto that bandwagon. SG3 was blowing kisses to Sanchez until somewhere around week 12 of this season, for example.

heh...yeah, but Rayge Rayge never gave it up...oh sure, sanchez had a bad season BUT...it was the MEDIA'S FAULT!

get that pesky ol' media off Magic Marky's butt...(ooops,I fumbled that one didn't I)..and Marky will be back to being "ELITE!!" with no ceilings in sight...for all intensive purposes as any whistling gypsy can see without having a canary...

all we need is a thimble of hope to prime the Jet fan well of optimism and we'll be drinking deca-liters of sweet Jet schadenfreude all next season....

SPL477474_014130209--525x415.jpg

SPL477474_011130215--525x415.jpg

half the nitwits STILL think the tattoo is a fake and the story is made up...unbelievable

I think it is comical that nearly 50% of Jets fans can't bring themselves to believe that the tattoo is even real: OFFICIAL JI POLL: Rex Ryan Tattoo: Real or Rex Punking the Media - Jets Insider.com Forums

The other half have convinced themselves that it is a private matter and means nothing, as if it is perfectly acceptable to have an utter buffoon coaching your professional football team.

I can't even imagine what was going through his brain when he asked for that monstrosity.

If it's fake, I can think of two possibilities:

1 - A third party (not Rex or the Daily News) photoshopped the tattoo onto the picture and the Daily News assumed it was real. I don't know how likely this is. At a minimum, I would think, at some point, the photographer would see the finished article and notice the picture had been altered.

2 - Rex got a fake tattoo so he could embarrass the media if they followed him on vacation, took a picture of the tattoo, and made it a story. What's his motivation for this, though? So he can say he tricked Gary Myers and the Daily News? If that was the goal, then good job, I guess. I'd think a Jets fan would wish Rex put as much effort into beating teams in the division as he did in punking a reporter.

And if he was going to go with a joke fake tattoo, why not a TB12 or Tebow one, something that would be obvious that it was a joke? Why come up with something that's somewhat believable? Why bring his wife into it for no reason?

I don't think there's much of a chance that it's fake. If it's a joke by Rex, then his thought process behind it is so dumb that he'd be better off it was real.

[Edit: Just saw Joker's post and possibility #1 can be thrown out]

Last edited:
SPL477474_014130209--525x415.jpg

SPL477474_011130215--525x415.jpg

half the nitwits STILL think the tattoo is a fake and the story is made up...unbelievable
What a set of moobs, dude needs to cover up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday