PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this entire tattoo fiasco has proven one thing to me: That the bond between Sanchez and Rex, is a romantic tragicomedy for the ages. Both are intensely loyal to one another, leading both to blind themselves to each others failings. Sanchez is unable to comprehend how delusional, and bizarre his coach's behavior is. And Ryan is unable to come to terms with the fact that Sanchez sucks at making the right decisions and being a leader. This entire ordeal would almost be sad to fans of the other 31 teams, if it weren't so damn wacky. I can guarantee you that I'll be telling stories to my children about these two extraordinary men.

Re: OT: Rex's Tattoo

Thats a fake. Here is the Rex's real tat..

119newy.jpg

Check this whopper out:

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Let's not forget that the 2011 can be written off due to the team not holding training camp in Cortland because of the lockout, therefore not having the adequate amount of bonding time away from Florham Park. 2012 was actually the first subpar season in the Rex Ryan era, 2 AFC runner up seasons, and 1 season that doesn't count due to a lack of Cortland.

Can we write off the Superbowl loss then and pretend it never happened?

I enjoy people that don't take life or themselves too seriously.
Having said that, even I think Rex Ryan has become an embarrassment.
Also don't think that's a permanent tattoo. Is probably the result of more high class Rexy play, like losing a bet to someone.

Uber Jets fan George R. R. Martin "Game of Thrones" author is a big Jets fan. Hates Tebow and thinks Sanchez is great because "he led the Jets to 2 successive AFC Championship games"

Delusional

Never got into the books and won't buy HBO so I'm not a Martin acolyte.

http://grrm.livejournal.com/274213.html

Last edited:
Maybe do some curls too; his wife's arms look more toned than Rex's.
Yeah i noticed that, if he hadn't lost the weight he'd look like an egg with tooth picks sticking out, or.........
Art-Humpty-Dumpty.jpg

Last edited:
Check this whopper out:

Jets Insider.com Forums - View Single Post - REVEALED: REX RYAN'S TATTOO OF WIFE WEARING MARK SANCHEZ JERSEY - AND NOTHING ELSE!

Can we write off the Superbowl loss then and pretend it never happened?

I remember Jets fans using the same logic with Vlad Ducasse stating that he just completed his third rookie season in a row because his true rookie year he was so raw and last year there was no offseason conditioning and a shortened training camp making this year his true rookie year.

No you can't make this stuff up.

Uber Jets fan George R. R. Martin "Game of Thrones" author is a big Jets fan. Hates Tebow and thinks Sanchez is great because "he led the Jets to 2 successive AFC Championship games"

Delusional

Not A Blog - No, No, No

Disappointing that Martin is a Jets' fan. I love his books and the HBO series. But it makes sense that one of the greatest modern day fantasy writer being a fan of a team that can only fantasize about winning a Super Bowl.

Delusional

Not A Blog - No, No, No

He is also a Giants fan which I think speaks to him being somewhat sensible. I've read his blog in the past and he doesn't seem that bad. I give him the benefit of the doubt since I loved the books. I'm also glad that both of his teams are out of the playoffs so now he can concentrate on his writing.

He is also a Giants fan which I think speaks to him being somewhat sensible. I've read his blog in the past and he doesn't seem that bad. I give him the benefit of the doubt since I loved the books. I'm also glad that both of his teams are out of the playoffs so now he can concentrate on his writing.

Anyone rationalizing and defending Giants and Jets fans should be banned! :bricks:
At least from this thread.

Last edited:

I enjoy people that don't take life or themselves too seriously.
Having said that, even I think Rex Ryan has become an embarrassment.
Also don't think that's a permanent tattoo. Is probably the result of more high class Rexy play, like losing a bet to someone.

keep thinking...the tat IS real. He got it two years ago after the Jets second playoff appearance.

That thread about the tattoo being fake on JI was one of the greatest things I have ever read. The sheer amount of denial...man. Great stuff!

And if it wasn't for Ray Rice and LdT, Cam Cameron would be the OC for an Arena League team right now. Please hire him, Jets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes