PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us like real football discussion instead of nonstop homer comments about our teams.

Yea but you arent really doing that and you arent exactly making friends over here. You're wasting your time if you ask me.

We're all homers to an extent for our teams, it just comes with rooting for them.

I don't understand why you're here exactly? We're Patriots fans. We're here to talk about our team and upcoming match-ups. You're a Jet fan, there are plenty of avenues to discuss your Jets with other Jet fans.

You will not convince us to like the Jets and we will not convince you to like the Patriots. If you come here on game week to talk a little trash and what not, fine, that's different. But we don't see you for another three weeks. So honestly, I don't really see your purpose here other to try and start some **** while your team is on the BYE.

If that's the case, bye.

I don't understand why you're here exactly? We're Patriots fans. We're here to talk about our team and upcoming match-ups. You're a Jet fan, there are plenty of avenues to discuss your Jets with other Jet fans.

You will not convince us to like the Jets and we will not convince you to like the Patriots. If you come here on game week to talk a little trash and what not, fine, that's different. But we don't see you for another three weeks. So honestly, I don't really see your purpose here other to try and start some **** while your team is on the BYE.

If that's the case, bye.

To be fair..if he's just here to talk about football..then fine..maybe a jet fan that actually has some sense. I tried to go to another fans forum to do what he is doing..no worries unless he trolls 24/7. He's not trying to convince us to like the jets and vise versa..just to talk football

Last edited:
paulfeet.jpg

ericsanchez.gif

If that's the case, bye.

I'd understand this point if I was a Jets fan posting on a Seahawks board or something, but the Jets and Patriots obviously concern each other even when they're not playing, so why not?

I live in New England and deal with Patriots fans all the time, so this is nothing new.

I have 63 (now 64) posts in 10 months, I don't think that's a big deal.

My mistake was probably trying to talk real football in this thread, which is obviously just a Jet bashing no-logic thread. (which isn't a bad thing, just saying)

Oh, and I am not trying to convince you to like the Jets.....

Last edited:
I'm a fan of my team, and I cheer for them on game day, no matter what the odds. When I'm analyzing/evaluating them though, I'm as objective as possible, and I don't defend someone just because they're part of the team I root for. I don't really see any benefit in lying to one's self about the abilities of my team, because that just sets people up for letdowns that they never needed to have. I may get some wrong, in either direction, but I make an honest attempt to be neutral when discussing it.

You, on the other hand, try blowing smoke up everyone's ass. That's fine on a homer board, but it kills your credibility with anyone who tries to be fair and reasonable. We've got the same thing here with some of the over-the-top Patriots homers. We don't all coddle them (although far too many do), and we're certainly not going to coddle a Jets homer pulling that same sort of crap here.

I try to be as objective as possible too, and I'm much more critical of my team on a Jets forum than hostile territory.

I was just saying that we all have a natural bias towards our team when discussing them, no matter how hard we try not too.

I try to be as objective as possible too, and I'm much more critical of my team on a Jets forum than hostile territory.

I was just saying that we all have a natural bias towards our team when discussing them, no matter how hard we try not too.

cool story bro

They suck!

End of!

Here's a tiny hint for you to tuck away for future consideration: this particular thread is reserved for discussion of New Jersey Green Beans' suckage. Defend your team* at your own peril. For reasonable football talk, you are welcome to participate in any other thread on this message board.

* Assemblage of morally and ethically bankrupt human beings.

Bet he goes to watch Happy Feet 2

tumblr_ltfccmjsFU1r555cwo1_400.jpg

It's just soxxx....he's the worst poster on TGG. He got ridiculed for saying that too.
I read that a couple of weeks ago, didn't ray ray call him on that. Ray Ray the voice of reason. :confused:

As of right now, the Jets don't suck any more than the Pats do. Actually less so until the Pats stop the losing streak. Hopefully, the reversal of fortunes switches again next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back