PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dumb..but so cute. Gotta love Jets fans.
No i don't have to love rats fans, as a matter of fact i Hate jests fans with a passion. With rare exception they're Loud, Ignorant, Obnoxious Low Life Scum. The best i can do is find them comical, something to make me laugh, i have no empathy for them at all. Its been that way as long as i can remember.

Forgot to add Classless, just like their coach. Wrex and the fans are the perfect match.

Last edited:
Absurd poll on ESPN 66% of the nation would get rid of Sanchez - Jets Insider.com Forums

I absolutely agree with the O.P.'s thread title. What the hell is being smoked by the 35% who want to keep Sanchez?
It's interesting to read the opinions of Jets fans who;

1. Believe they are relevant in the NFL because they are loudmouths,
2. Believe they have a franchise QB and compare him against others who complete passes, &
3. Defend Mark Sanchez in spite of his performances thanks to "playoffs".

OK...I've seen enough and collected enough evidence from team boards around the NFL.

We have ALWAYS maintained the Jets suck and it's always been SOJ...Same.Old.Jets.

You've seen them here the past two years(although,strange as it seems, not for a month now) logging in here and bellowing about how SOJ is dead and how THEY are all tough guys and they have this tough guy coach and the Jets have buried SOJ by making the conference game two years in a row and how,THIS season, it's "Super Bowl For Sure!!!!" and Wrecks needs help from the rest of the league taking the Pats down because these "Not SOJ!!!" Rats are the best....

right...now the bad news Jet fans....

in the cruelest of twists...this season PROVES that not only is SOJ alive and well, but is as VIRULENT as it has ever been...the implosion of the Jets is unprecendented in NFL history. The idiotic scapegoating of Brian Schottenheimer to cover the pathetic inadequacies of the head coach and chief weirdo deviant toe sniffer, Cryan, has led to the hiring of a man as offensive co-ordinator who justified kicking a field goal on 4th and 1 when down 7 points at the end of game as the right call because "you gotta take the points!". A man who is so sensitive to light he has to wear sunglasses in the DARK...taking over as offensive coordinator in the brightest, flashbulb city venue in the world.

How is THIS not the GREATEST...the TRUEST...the MOST STARK example of SOJ????

This was worth waiting for, Pats fans. This was a test from the football gods...did we possess the moral fiber, the grit,the perseverity to weather last season's seeming disappointment in the playoffs? All indications point to a resounding YES!!!! Same as it ever was....

Yes, Virginia....THE JETS SUCK.

Last edited:
Sanchez was better in his first 2 years because he was too stupid to know he sucked. Then the problem got worse when he realized when looking in a mirror that he looked like a player when in uniform. Teammates would see him in front of the mirror whispering orgasmicly - "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!".

OK...I've seen enough and collected enough evidence from team boards around the NFL.

We have ALWAYS maintained the Jets suck and it's always been SOJ...Same.Old.Jets.

You've seen them here the past two years(although,strange as it seems, not for a month now) logging in here and bellowing about how SOJ is dead and how THEY are all tough guys and they have this tough guy coach and the Jets have buried SOJ by making the conference game two years in a row and how,THIS season, it's "Super Bowl For Sure!!!!" and Wrecks needs help from the rest of the league taking the Pats down because these "Not SOJ!!!" Rats are the best....

right...now the bad news Jet fans....

in the cruelest of twists...this season PROVES that not only is SOJ alive and well, but is as VIRULENT as it has ever been...the implosion of the Jets is unprecendented in NFL history. The idiotic scapegoating of Brian Schottenheimer to cover the pathetic inadequacies of the head coach and chief weirdo deviant toe sniffer, Cryan, has led to the hiring of a man as offensive co-ordinator who justified kicking a field goal on 4th and 1 when down 7 points at the end of game as the right call because "you gotta take the points!". A man who is so sensitive to light he has to wear sunglasses in the DARK...taking over as offensive coordinator in the brightest, flashbulb city venue in the world.

How is THIS not the GREATEST...the TRUEST...the MOST STARK example of SOJ????

This was worth waiting for, Pats fans. This was a test from the football gods...did we possess the moral fiber, the grit,the perseverity to weather last season's seeming disappointment in the playoffs? All indications point to a resounding YES!!!! Same as it ever was....

Yes, Virginia....THE JETS SUCK.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:: youtheman: LMAO !!!

ghy.jpg

images.jpg

imagesCA6FLM7P.jpg

imagesCAAL15C6.jpg

What Jet Fans Read. esp Tony Sparano on 4th down ~

Last edited:

"This is a very good point. Even if they cut back the talk now they will still be that team. Rex did make the Jets a relevant team. If he can use this media attention to build the team in Cortland next summer the team could be special. Also, I love the hire of Sporano and Haley would be great just to be a disciplinary force on the team"

Yes they could be special, they could all be riding to training camp in a little yellow bus while wearing head protection.

Jets fan says: "This is a very good point. Even if they cut back the talk now they will still be that team. Rex did make the Jets a relevant team. If he can use this media attention to build the team in Cortland next summer the team could be special. Also, I love the hire of Sporano and Haley would be great just to be a disciplinary force on the team."

So, this goof thinks Haley should be brought in as discipline cop? Like Moe Howard? Works for me.

"This is a very good point. Even if they cut back the talk now they will still be that team. Rex did make the Jets a relevant team. If he can use this media attention to build the team in Cortland next summer the team could be special. Also, I love the hire of Sporano and Haley would be great just to be a disciplinary force on the team"

Yes they could be special, they could all be riding to training camp in a little yellow bus while wearing head protection.

The problem with Haley being a great disciplinary force is that Sanchez can't handle the discipline. While Cassel could give back as good as he got, Sanchez just might pee down his leg.

The problem with Haley being a great disciplinary force is that Sanchez can't handle the discipline. While Cassel could give back as good as he got, Sanchez just might pee down his leg.

It makes no sense to conceive of an assistant coach doling out discipline a la Moe while the head coach channels Curly. The place would be even more a mad house than it is already. It's even worse to consider how two ex-head coaches who are smarter than the head coach (Sparano just barely so) can all work together.

So, this goof thinks Haley should be brought in as discipline cop? Like Moe Howard? Works for me.
I don't get this, weren't both of them OC's before becoming HC's
Your analogy of the Three stooges is aprapo er (how ever its spelled.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore