PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tell me, why shouldn't Brady go scorched earth on the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScarJo's fall from grace starts at 30??? Ha, funny. Who is next on the 20-something hit parade?

Good news, the avatar is easy enough that Wells could release a report on it about 1 to 2 months.
Toward the upper right of your screen will be 'Supafly' (next to 'Inbox - Alerts'). Hover the cursor over 'Supafly' then cursor down over 'Avatar' and left click it. Left click browse and select the Brady jpeg from the location you saved it. That's about it... Whoops, save the Brady Jpeg first then follow that process.

Thanks, man. I figured it out soon after I posted. I tried to edit my post first, but must have just missed you. Hope it wasn't an inconvenience. Much like the rest of the country, it's amazing what I can do when I actually get off my ass and try!

As far as who's in the "next" category, I have a little something/something from Kate Upton that I'd love to share, although you probably wouldn't have me around long enough to enjoy it since I'd surely be banned.

Thanks, man. I figured it out soon after I posted. I tried to edit my post first, but must have just missed you. Hope it wasn't an inconvenience. Much like the rest of the country, it's amazing what I can do when I actually get off my ass and try!

As far as who's in the "next" category, I have a little something/something from Kate Upton that I'd love to share, although you probably wouldn't have me around long enough to enjoy it since I'd surely be banned.

No trouble at all Sup. I do the tech support thing as part of my occupation.
And I read somewhere that this Internet thing has some sort of collection of girly type pics on it. Completely by accident I came across it just one time :).

Btw, you been doing better with the insomnia?

what...yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn..insomnia?

If a legal proceeding was to take place, you can be certain they would angle for as much discovery latitude as possible. Whether the judge allows it is another kettle of fish.
Of what little I know of trial proceedings, one thing that seems to make large corporations most concerned starts at the word "discovery". It's the kind of thing that could open them up to their private text messages being made public, and the meaning/context of those messages being misconstrued and manipulated. I'm certain the fine folks in the NFL exec offices would never want that kind of unfair thing to happen to themselves or anyone else.

Like finding out Goodell knew about everything from the start not"after the AFCCG as he claimed to Peter King".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents