PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow is a green bean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNLEASH TIM TEBOW! haha the Jets are the worst run team in the NFL when it comes to handling expectations.

They should have gone into this season as quiet as possible but instead they sign god's son and toe sucker gives Sancheesy balls a bumper deal.

Literally LOL'ing at Cromartie's tweet. It has already begun :rofl:

EDIT: Removed Twitter link because apparently this is not Tebow. I didn't check because I got it as a retweet from a national media member. Please disregard grayed out bit.

Tebow: "I must admit I'm happy with the trade.

Of course. Definitely a guy who welcomes challenges. And is in for a few.

Last edited:
Get ready for the GANG GREEN IMPLOSION!!!!!

Its going to be a serious mess......:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Jets fans should hope for Sanchez playing QB the first 3 quarters and Tebow playing the 4th.

should we merge this with the Jets Suck thread?

snoopy_dance.jpg

I Guess someone in the JETS organization is looking for a suitable match for their daughter

images

Last edited:
Tebow: "I must admit I'm happy with the trade.

Of course. Definitely a guy who welcomes challenges. And is in for a few.

that's not Tebow, yo. Tebow has a million followers. also, he hasn't tweeted since before the Peyton Manning thing

You should see what they are saying on Gang Green.....LOL...

my favorite is ..."I thought the Jets were hard to watch last year...now this?"

that's not Tebow, yo. Tebow has a million followers. also, he hasn't tweeted since before the Peyton Manning thing

Aah, you are correct. I didn't check because it was retweeted by a national media member I follow. I will correct my original post. Thanks.

ESPN Sportsnation

23wuopd.png

I hope all of Foxboro chants for Tebow when the Jets come here.

Last edited:
The Sanchize must be so thrilled by this. LOL :D

i think this is a good move by the jets this will make or brake mark sanchez the fans will be caling for Tebow to start by week 2 and he will step up and play better or fold and get benched and Tebow will win some games for them... it's a win win for the jets IMO

i think this is a good move by the jets this will make or brake mark sanchez the fans will be caling for Tebow to start by week 2 of pre-season and he will step up and play better or fold and get benched and Tebow will win some games for them... it's a win win for the jets IMO

Fixed it for ya! :D

Reaction from a long time JETS fan on Gangreen...

After 45 years...i heard it on the truck radio and the first thing I did when i got home and parked was SCRAPE MY JET LOGO OFF THE BACK WINDOW>

Hahaha! This move doesn't make sense, because Tebow doesn't have the scumbag attitude that the Jets possess.

Stupidest move by our front office in years. I'm speechless at this bulls**t.

We take on a horrible contract, give up a 4th round pick in a deep draft, receive the whole Tebow media circus for the Tebow goal-line package which will just ruin Sanchez's stats, and we were the #1 red zone offense in the NFL last year anyway....

absolutely ******ed

Look at it this way: it drives up the cost of your tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back