PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow is a green bean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After signing his extension, I believe Sanchez stated that this reminds everyone on the team that he's the leader. Might want to reevaluate that, Mark.

Last edited:
His contract appears cheap next year. For 2013 they can cut him with a minimal cap hit if he's not the starter or renegotiate.

7/29/2010: Signed a five-year, $9.75 million contract. The deal contains $8.7 million guaranteed, including a $6.275 million option bonus in the second year. Another $23.25 million is available through incentives, though $9 million of them are "unlikely to be earned." $1,537,500 of the incentives are available through a "likely to be earned" onetime escalator. 2012: $1.1 million, 2013: $6.055 million, 2014: $7.145 million, 2015: Free Agent

Tim Tebow - New York Jets - 2012 Player Profile - Rotoworld.com

Last edited:
Fixing this locker room will be the greatest challenge Tim Tebow has ever faced.

I'll pray for you, Tim. You're going to need it

If anything will challenge one's faith in God, it's the Jets' locker room.

Rex better mind his language.

THere'll be no going for a "God Damned" snack with Tim around.

Even Cromartie is puzzled by this move.

We don't need Tebow. We sell out every home game let him go to Jacksonville Tampa or Miami. Our wildcat offense can b ran by J. Kerley or Joe McKnight we straight

We have Mark Sanchez and jus signed Drew. Mark has taken us to 2 AFC championship game. We need to build on the team we have now.

Y bring Tebow in when we need to bring in more Weapons for Mark Sanchez let's build the team around him. We already signed to 3 year ext.

The following two letters used in alternating succession best describe my reaction to Tebow being a Jet:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA- HA- HA !!!

Last edited:
Too bad because I kind of liked Tebow. Now I have to go ahead and hate him.

Tebow's career QB rating is higher than Sanchez's. His winning percentage, on a much lesser team, is .571 compared to .574.

Why wouldn't Jets fans do that?

Sanchize has never had a losing record, more playoffs games, and wins. Better division etc.... Sanchize sucks, but not enough to be yelling for Tbow.

Just saw that on CNBC.

The Jets are so desperate to gain the back page of the NY papers. They simply need attention.

Next year, they'll announce that they are playing without helmets.

That being said, for a fourth and for the Jets, there really wasn't much to lose - - - except for one very weak Sanchez self confidence.

That except is pretty big deal considering that they're now saddled with his contract for the next 3 years, and there isn't much of anything that they can do about it.

Seriously, though, what were the Jaguars doing here? Do they want to move to LA so badly that they're not even going to try to sell tickets?

I feel very bad for Tim Tebow. He's rootable (well, he was). What an awful move by the Jets on every conceivable level.

Also, John Elway just ****ed Tebow hard; didn't even by him a drink first.

don't know what to say.....in terms of where tebow might have wound up, I'd have to say we hit the JACKPOT!!!!

tim-tebow-sanchez.jpg

Sanchize has never had a losing record, more playoffs games, and wins. Better division etc.... Sanchize sucks, but not enough to be yelling for Tbow.

Sanchez was on a much more talented team, and he took it to the same 8-8 record that Denver ended up with. Tebow took his team to 7-4 and a win in the playoffs.

Tebow's shown as well as Sanchez has, and he's done it on a lesser team.

I wonder if, after hearing the news he is going to the Jets, Tebow still thinks his God is an awesome God.

Fixing this locker room will be the greatest challenge Tim Tebow has ever faced.

I'll pray for you, Tim. You're going to need it

It would...it would be...a miracle!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey