PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Taylor price makes the trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see Slater get more chances at wr..for real.

Brady's putting up 30+ a game and is coming off winning the first unanimous MVP in history. How is that opposing teams adapting to Brady's inclinations?

Sure, he has 1,300 yards, 11 touchdowns, and a 114 QBR after 3 weeks, but he threw some interceptions last week, so obviously the NFL has passed him by. Same standard that's applied to Belichick, pretty much.

Last edited:
Looking forward to Taylor hopefully getting some quality snaps, the kid can play, he just needs that chance to show BB he's worthy of getting integrated in the offense.

I have faith. Let's see what the younguns can do. I'd like to see more of Stevan Ridley and Taylor Price for the Oakland game. Price offers a different skillset and more speed than Edelman. And Ridley needs to get involved so that our offense doesn't become one-dimensional.

Yeah, but did Haynesworth make the trip?

Haynesworth IS a trip...just hope he doesn't end up a bummer...

So next there will be

1. Cheers of joy from Pats fans
  2. Speculation this means Ochocinco will be cut
  3. Speculation this means Edelman will be traded
  4. Angst if he should not get ten passes thrown his way
  5. Calls for Price to be benched if he does not score a TD
  6. Calls for Price to be cut if he does not go over 100 yards
  7. Declarations that the Pats suck at drafting if he drops a pass

What did I leave out?

Speculation that he is a sure fire HOFer if he has a good game?

Who cares? Taylor Price is a bust.

That is an IGNORANT statement. TATE was the bust. Your childlike attention span is clouding your judgements. You are merely PISSED b/c he seems to be hurt all the time. Come out and say that rather than be a FOOL and yell BUST!!!:bricks:

That is an IGNORANT statement. TATE was the bust. Your childlike attention span is clouding your judgements. You are merely PISSED b/c he seems to be hurt all the time. Come out and say that rather than be a FOOL and yell BUST!!!:bricks:

sarcasm-meter.jpg

Use this one. Yours seems to be broken.

Last edited:
He is young guy. Basically an unknown...

Like they say hope springs eternal.

Ocho stinco has been choking lately... ask anyone who has him on their fantasy team. Price should take his minutes if he's 100% healthy. Welker, Gronkowski and Woodhead should be enough to tear apart the weak secondary of the Raiders.

:welcome:

helluva first post

Could posters be a little more careful when choosing titles? I thought I was reading about another Price injury where he tripped. :eek:

I want to see Slater get more chances at wr..for real.

Agreed 100%. He was targeted twice (IIRC) in extremely limited action against Miami and got separation down the field on both throws. I know, he should have corralled the second pass, but it's still encouraging to me.

Not saying they should take ALL of Ocho's snaps, but I think Slater/Price could give the 3WR look some better vertical action.

Put Price out there and see what he has when it is a an actual game and not preseason.Besides he can't do any worse than Ochcostinko has done.

Does anybody know if Vereen made the trip to Oakland?

Sweet. Glad to hear he made the trip…now let's see him MAKE THE JUMP.

Ocho stinco has been choking lately... ask anyone who has him on their fantasy team.
My condolences for your fantasy team, but two points to consider:

• Most fantasy rankings had Ochocinco vastly overrated given the other options the Pats have available on offense. Perhaps you are upset because you did the same thing, or had the same unreasonably high expectations?

• It is not uncommon to be a good NFL player but a bad fantasy football option, and visa versa; that's something you may want to keep in mind when assessing the productivity of an NFL player.

Price should take his minutes if he's 100% healthy.
I find it ironic that you make a comment about Ochocinco's minutes after complaining about his stats. You may want to go back and look at how few plays he has been on the field for in the first two games.

Welker, Gronkowski and Woodhead should be enough to tear apart the weak secondary of the Raiders.
Hopefully this assessment is more profound than the first two were.

Why do I get the feeling that the game thread will be a riot to read tomorrow? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News