PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Night Football: Broncos @ Chiefs

Is it bad that my wife wants to watch that Peter Pan musical deal, and I said I'll watch it, mainly because Peter Pan is attractive? Do I get a pass if he's played by a chick?

This game is so terrible. Tomorrow we have Miami/Jets for MNF. So exciting.
I think a jets win is good for us but a jets loss is more fun. Will be a tough choice .

I think a jets win is good for us but a jets loss is more fun. Will be a tough choice .

Now you want the Jets to win to get Jets fans upset who are rooting for them to lose out to get Mariota.

Just tuned in and the first play I see is a flag on KC for Sanders getting his feet tangled with the defender.
You should have seen the first call on browner tonight...I listened to it while picking up the meal and rewinded hoping Zo was pulling a Tommy. Unfortunately Zo was right.

Still, we had many chances to take the game but fell short (a few of which demanded offensive holding calls, but that's water under the bridge).

All said, I hope Chandler comes back healthy and active. Throw Ayers opposite Jones with Vince inside of the tackle (excuse my "technique" ignorance), with the lesser Jones/Siliga...much improved.

The amount of dropping back Nink was asked to do tonight suggests Patricia is thinking Chandler starts next week. If not, he is working schemes, without the personnel to pull it off. If this is the case, at least his personnel are in street clothes, rather than sitting on the side line (mcdummy, re vereen up the middle).

Wrong thread, sorry.

Janay needs to seek some serious help. Such a beautiful women, Ray doesn't deserve her.

In other news, Janay Rice is beautiful. To hell with Ray Rice...

Janay needs to seek some serious help. Such a beautiful women
You're saying she's a schizophrenic? Is she a twin? Or do you have double vision? :confused:

Last edited:
If the Chiefs only get a FG out of this, they're losing the game

How in the hell did Bowe put up that monster season? He's below average.

Take another drink.

Alex Smith is painful to watch.

I'm just wondering, are the Broncos going to go up 17 so I can just turn this off in good faith? Or are the Chiefs going to hang around just enough to torture me for another hour of rooting for Alex Smith, only to be inevitably let down in the end.

That first game they played this season, where they failed to get in the endzone twice from 1st and goal situations was just painful to h.watc

I'm just wondering, are the Broncos going to go up 17 so I can just turn this off in good faith? Or are the Chiefs going to hang around just enough to torture me for another hour of rooting for Alex Smith, only to be inevitably let down in the end.
I think if you need to sleep or have something better to do, it's safe to turn it off.

That first game they played this season, where they failed to get in the endzone twice from 1st and goal situations was just painful to h.watc

They've yet to throw a TD pass to any WR on their entire team this year.

I can't imagine anyone actually believing that they'd run the table. Their offense completely sucks.

4 first downs and 61 yards of offense . Only down by 13 . how ?

Alex Smith is hilarious.

3rd and 1 sack.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes