PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Night Football: Broncos @ Chiefs

why not run charles on 3rd and 1 ?

are you ****ting me?

How the **** did these idiots beat us?

The Broncos are playing like crap on offense this half and the Chiefs just can't get out of their own way.

The Chiefs are playing horribly. Good lord. Their defense has been okay but their offense and special teams are just horrendous.

I am still not worried about the Broncos winning out. A competent offense would have made this a close game.

Is it not incredible how the Broncos never play anyone at full strength or without huge luck plays?

I mean, look at that punt. That ****ty of a punt just happens to benefit them? How often does that happen in a season? ****house luck. This D couldn't do anything wrong vs the Pats, now they are getting run over by CJ Anderson.

The Chiefs offense is pathetic if Charles can't get off.

Where are the screens to Charles?

KC's inside linebacker play is about as horrendous as it gets.

Is it not incredible how the Broncos never play anyone at full strength or without huge luck plays?

I mean, look at that punt. That ****ty of a punt just happens to benefit them? How often does that happen in a season? ****house luck. This D couldn't do anything wrong vs the Pats, now they are getting run over by CJ Anderson.

The Chiefs offense is pathetic if Charles can't get off.

Where are the screens to Charles?

And the Bronco player who recovered the ball probably should have been flagged for going out of bounds and not trying to get back on the field.

24 plays 66 yards chiefs.

Wow! Manning is playing like Alex Smith this half. He hasn't completed a pass since 3 minutes into the second half. Again, if the Chiefs even had a decent offense, this game would be close.

If Chiefs could get their heads out of their asses they could get back in this one.

So obviously this game is over.

Alex Smith getting paid elite numbers but is no better than Geno Smith.

Almost have a game here...

There we go! Watch Andy not go for 2.

The Chiefs are actually in this game and Manning hasn't thrown a completion since 3:02 into the second half.

Need to get a turnover.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back