PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday Night Football: Broncos @ Chiefs

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Huge, huge game tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Chiefs Win

1. Patriots (9-3)
2. Bengals (8-3-1) *0.5 GB*
----
3. Broncos (8-4)
4. Colts (8-4)
5. Chiefs (8-4)
6. Chargers (8-4)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Broncos Win

1. Patriots (9-3)
2. Broncos (9-3) *Lose head-to-head tiebreaker*
-----
3. Bengals (8-3-1)
4. Colts (8-4)
5. Chargers (8-5)
6. Steelers (7-5)

Last edited:
Broncos lost to the Rams so anything can happen. Go Cheifs!

Hit the Manling early....often...and hard

Cold, windy, the toughest place to play in the league. The Broncos haven't played well on the road this year. I like the Chiefs' chances.

KC has not beaten Denver with Manning. They've lost 5 straight. Tonight would be great to get the first W.

Hopefully KC beats Denver tonight.

Go Chefs.

KC has not beaten Denver with Manning. They've lost 5 straight. Tonight would be great to get the first W.

The good news is this may be the worst Broncos team they have faced at least in the last three meetings. I don't know if I can say that compared to the 2012 Broncos.

Refs give denver the early advantage, similar to the GB garbage early. While we lost, we had many plays that could have been made to adjust for the calls.

In any case, I expect garbage calls against kc (non calls included) to say the initial flow.

Remember: a tie with Denver goes to the Patriots. A tie with KC goes to the Chiefs.

Not only is it cold, but it is windy... Expect some major duck hunting tonight.

Dont trust KC unless they actually do it.

This game is a lot less appealing now

chiefs will lose so i wont even bother watching....but i will check every 20 minutes or so on my phone to see what the score is.:D obviosuly hoping KC is winning. broncos are missing some guys but i still think they can put up 27....alex smith can't. broncos will shutdown charles and the game is over...

broncos win and theyre tied with us at 9-3. means we must win out!!! would suck to not finish with the 1st seed.

Not only is it cold, but it is windy... Expect some major duck hunting tonight.

Those flags on the field are blowing pretty good.

Cold, windy, the toughest place to play in the league. The Broncos haven't played well on the road this year. I like the Chiefs' chances.
And after the butt whipping denver took from the pats they haven''t played well

Aqib Talib will not be making an appearance tonight. He is inactive. So is Julius Thomas. In fact, the Broncos are down two CBs with Webster out too,

This game is a lot less appealing now

My whole night is much less appealing after a Pats loss. I lose my passion to watch the other games, I lose my appetite, I'm more easily irritable and everything sucks.

Aqib Talib will not be making an appearance tonight. He is inactive. So is Julius Thomas. In fact, the Broncos are down two CBs with Webster out too,

No excuse for the Chiefs to lose this game.

I still have no faith in Alex Smith though. We'll see...

• Agree
Reactions: SVN

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes