PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

For all the talk about how the Pats should have drafted him, that is about all he is at this point. He is a mediocre at best receiver and sporadically a really good trick running play player.

Yep. He is a project/work in progress. But he does produce for his team which is all you can ask for at this point. Not sure he will ever develop into the type of WR people envision but he is fun to watch. He is still a pup so there is time though.

Riley Cooper just called for OPI for blocking before the ball was caught. Only Welker and the Bronco's get away with that

Most ridiculous stat I have seen JJ Watt had 9 QB hits today, 9…WTF…:eek:

I liked Watt a lot coming out of college. Never imagined he would be as good as he is though. He is something special for sure. Of course you have the fans that discredit BB saying they should of moved up to get Watt and BB doesn't know what he is doing. Pretty sure he would of been the number 1 pick if everyone had their hindsight.

Kaperpick....14-10 eagles.

Atlanta ties. Hopefully the vikings have more offense left in them.

I liked Watt a lot coming out of college. Never imagined he would be as good as he is though. He is something special for sure. Of course you have the fans that discredit BB saying they should of moved up to get Watt and BB doesn't know what he is doing. Pretty sure he would of been the number 1 pick if everyone had their hindsight.
It probably would have take #17 and #33 to move into the #9 or #10 spot to be able to draft Watt. That is actually a big bounty to move 7 or 8 spots. I'm sure if he knew how good Watt was going to be he would have done it...;)

How are these WRs wide open except when we play on offense ? Are these secondaries so bad or so aggressive ? TD chargers.

Has a QB ever been benched the same season he signs a $100M contract?

It probably would have take #17 and #33 to move into the #9 or #10 spot to be able to draft Watt. That is actually a big bounty to move 7 or 8 spots. I'm sure if he knew how good Watt was going to be he would have done it...;)

Considering 33 was Ras-I.......

SF will drop to 1-3 today

Considering 33 was Ras-I.......
Yeah but when you make the trade you don't know who will be on the board at #17 and #33. The outcome is unfortunate but it would have been tough to project that Dowling would bust so badly.

How are these WRs wide open except when we play on offense ? Are these secondaries so bad or so aggressive ? TD chargers.

Kind of hard to let receivers get open when you only have a second to make your decision.

Yep. He is a project/work in progress. But he does produce for his team which is all you can ask for at this point. Not sure he will ever develop into the type of WR people envision but he is fun to watch. He is still a pup so there is time though.

IDK, half this board won't give Aaron Dobson the same leeway and he was a second round pick and more productive as a WR his rookie year. And I think Dobson may have more upside as a receiver.

TD Bridgewater.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back