PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

Kaepernick is sorry. For the 49ers to give him that 100million+ contracts was just nuts. Not to mention crippling to the rest of the players coming up for free agency. That team was just a flash in the pan that could of been but never was.

Remember Kraft giving Bledsoe $100M over a decade ago?

Hoculi's crew missed a block in the back on Kap's run

Kaepernick is sorry. For the 49ers to give him that 100million+ contracts was just nuts. Not to mention crippling to the rest of the players coming up for free agency. That team was just a flash in the pan that could of been but never was.
Colin%2BKaepernick%2Bhas%2Bto%2Bkiss%2Bhis%2Barm%2Bbecause%2Bhe'll%2Bnever%2Bkiss%2Bthe%2Btrophy%2Bdr%2Bheckle%2Bfunny%2Bwtf%2Bfootball%2Bmemes.jpg

Oh right. Well whoever called the plays on the second last drive. Totally made up for it at the end, though. ;)
Way Gonzo said it was hilarious "Tampa had a chance to win this game before they actually went out and did it."

Yep. Didn't realize it at the time but looking back it was nuts.
Especially considering how much more 100m was back in 2001. Bills really bailed us out.

good day, jets and bills lost.

lol @ the steelers. way to go glennon. glennon > average joe mccown
I still don't understand why they signed him to start. Yeah he had a great season but he's 35 and Bucs aren't a contender. Glennon had a really nice rookie season.

I still don't understand why they signed him to start. Yeah he had a great season but he's 35 and Bucs aren't a contender. Glennon had a really nice rookie season.

mccown was smith's guy...that tells you everything about lovie's offense. lol
he should stick to defense. logan finally gets a win!!:D

Most ridiculous stat I have seen JJ Watt had 9 QB hits today, 9…WTF…:eek:

Most ridiculous stat I have seen JJ Watt had 9 QB hits today, 9…WTF…:eek:

He'd look quite good in Pats Uniform ... one can dream o:

Patterson is a pretty damn good kick returner.

For all the talk about how the Pats should have drafted him, that is about all he is at this point. He is a mediocre at best receiver and sporadically a really good trick running play player.

kap is also overrated. and it's not like he isn't surrounded by great talent.

But... but... but ESPN said in 2012 that he's better than Joe Montana.

Did we trade Nate Solder to the Bills and I missed it?
I would petition to start Garopollo if we had to face Watt and the Texans this season. Clowney isn't even playing yet, that is just scary.

I would petition to start Garopollo if we had to face Watt and the Texans this season. Clowney isn't even playing yet, that is just scary.
It would be like Dan Synder in the latest South Park episode.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back