PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

sum1 banned at raiders message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
this is just to funny.just though we should all enjoy his embarrisment .i know i am lol lol

So that's why he just oddly hovers over here in the visitor's forum. That explains some things. Wait, no, not really.
Why again is he on a pats site constantly again?

You don't give a damn about the Patriots or the integrity of this message board. All you care about is attempting smack talk with other members, go join a message board designed for that.

You don't give a damn about the Patriots or the integrity of this message board. All you care about is attempting smack talk with other members, go join a message board designed for that.

Chico Agua's talking to himself again....

You tell him Aqua, who does that Sum1 think he is, he doesn't care about the Patriots. Or is that you you're talking about; now I'm confused.

I'm talking about PP.

I honestly would like to know. If PP mentally challenged? If he is, I will stop being hard on him, I've come to the realization that it is a strong possibilty and it's not cool making fun of "special" people. Has anyone ever met him? Is all this stuff he says not his fault?

I'm talking about PP.

I honestly would like to know. If PP mentally challenged? If he is, I will stop being hard on him, I've come to the realization that it is a strong possibilty and it's not cool making fun of "special" people. Has anyone ever met him? Is all this stuff he says not his fault?

ha-ha...you said hard on

I'm talking about PP.

what stuff?you mean the stuff about you being a proven liar or the stuff about you stiffing the kids and not honoring your lost bets ?that stuff?or how about the incredibly stupid predictions that you make that are always wrong or how you have multiple screen names here.and how your a pathetic loser troll that hangs around a patriots board because you have no life .or maybe the stuff your talking about is crying to the mods like you have because your such a little mamas boy is that the stuff your talking about ?lol lol lol.i thought all you wanted to do was talk football ?as always your mama is a stupid cow lol.i know how that just pisses you off when i call her that lol lol

Last edited:
I knew you were talking to PP; man are you dense. I think you are one of the "special" people too there skippy (another politically incorrect term you used too by the way).......

"Not cool making fun of "special" people".=AQUA. Are you speaking of youself.
If your not I'm the one who said Trent Green needed to wear a SPED helmut to play golf, awhile back,not PP.

Last edited:

WOW, Aqua, are you talking about YOURSELF or Patriotspride? Because, honestly, it could fit BOTH of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe