PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Speculated INJURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....:confused: ........

spill.....

My pet peeve is those who don't capitalize words like 'I' and use excessive "..." between phrases instead of periods.

It just make their posts that much harder to read. Moreover, I might be actually inclined to seriously buy into Remix's speculation if it was actually written like he cared about what he was writing.

Again, just a pet peeve.

(Nevermind my little knock at those who don't take the time to make their posts readable...)

ok.... i accept that.;) Seriously, I picked up on the lack of grammar thing, but the subject of your post was that you wouldn't bet on it. Bet on what, pray tell? Bet on the reality of the injury, its extent or its impact? Or bet on that interview thing?????

I'm not letting you off so easily on this one.....:D

ok.... i accept that.;) Seriously, I picked up on the lack of grammar thing, but the subject of your post was that you wouldn't bet on it. Bet on what, pray tell? Bet on the reality of the injury, its extent or its impact? Or bet on that interview thing?????

I'm not letting you off so easily on this one.....:D

I wouldn't bet on Remix getting interviewed by Mike Reiss.

So let me get this straight...somebody knows a guy, who knows a guy, who says that Jackson might be injured. I think I'll wait for further confirmation before panicking on this one.

And anyway, the Pats need to sign a decent veteran free agent, and they ought to spend their first two or three picks on defense, regardless of CJ's status.

when did chad jackson become a sterter who requires replacement? if marquise hill suffers a severely stubbed toe does NE need to draft a D-lineman?

NE got by w/o Chad this year and they can do so again next year. i hope this is as bogus as it seems but let's not get carried away about his importance.
You just don't understand. When the patriots have a player, he is so-so at best. When they lose that so-so player, he becomes an All-Pro. That is why Clayton talks about the Pats gambling with their roster, taking a chance on losing ... TBC.

If Chad isn't hurt, he is a bust. If he is hurt, we need to sign a top FA and use a #1 draft pick to replace him.

Didn't you get the memo?

So let me get this straight...somebody knows a guy, who knows a guy, who says that Jackson might be injured. I think I'll wait for further confirmation before panicking on this one.

And anyway, the Pats need to sign a decent veteran free agent, and they ought to spend their first two or three picks on defense, regardless of CJ's status.

The thread is here, for what it is worth.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1312560#1312560

Scott Wright is a draftnick who heads up www.nfldraftcountdown.com

You just don't understand. When the patriots have a player, he is so-so at best. When they lose that so-so player, he becomes an All-Pro. That is why Clayton talks about the Pats gambling with their roster, taking a chance on losing ... TBC.

If Chad isn't hurt, he is a bust. If he is hurt, we need to sign a top FA and use a #1 draft pick to replace him.

Didn't you get the memo?

actually, the problem is that Caldwell and Gaffney are in the last year of our contracts. Next season, the only guy under contract I think will be Kevin Kight... Signing somebody in FA or drafting is a necessity, all the more so if our #1 prospect at WR is hurt.

Last edited:
I e-mailed with a respected member of the media, whose facts/opinions the vast majority of Pats fans trust, and he said:

"knew he hurt the knee, but don't think it's that bad."

I e-mailed with a respected member of the media, whose facts/opinions the vast majority of Pats fans trust, and he said:

Reiss?....................

"not that bad" could mean alot of things...oh well, itll come out

If Steve Nelson from WEEI saw him getting it wrapped, a member of our media knew he was hurt, and Scott Wright the draftnick says someone extremely close to the situation told him that the test came back bad....

I think it is safe to say from 3 sources that CJ is hurt, and the only question is the extent of the injury.

it's called cya .

I'd rather not say who it was, but given my description of the media member I e-mailed with, it's a pretty short list of writers - Reiss, Tomase, Curran, McHugh, Pires, etc....

actually, the problem is that Caldwell and Gaffney are in the last year of our contracts. Next season, the only guy under contract I think will be Kevin Kight... Signing somebody in FA or drafting is a necessity, all the more so if our #1 prospect at WR is hurt.

We'll be fine, Troy Brown will be what 37 by then??

It's not an achilles, that's for sre, or we'd know. Some form of nee strain or tear is more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft