PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sounds like we may be seeing more Underwood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he is now stronger than when he came into the league. Do you all know why he dropped to the seventh round? It is because of 7 BP. 7!, He could only bench press 7 times. He had very weak upper body strength. I hope he has taken some protein powders and gained some muscles to help by now.

FYI, the Rutgers coaching staff was well aware that Underwood was a stringbean and worked hard on building up his size and strength. He obligingly got bigger, which turned out to sap his elite speed and quickness. So they slimmed him back down for the next season.

IOW, he is what he is.

with the release of Price, i guess I was right...House party time!

with the release of Price, i guess I was right...House party time!

How does Price leaving change anything? We never saw any of Price.

He's got to move ahead of 85 to keep getting snaps

Definitely will be an interesting side story to watch tomorrow. We'll see if Ocho's "hamstring" has "healed."

well, I mean we will be seeing more of Underwood as the team clearly thinks he is better than T.Price...

I expect him/Ocho to get extended reps tomorrow if we build a big lead early

well, I mean we will be seeing more of Underwood as the team clearly thinks he is better than T.Price...

I expect him/Ocho to get extended reps tomorrow if we build a big lead early

He does have a better opportunity now.

It's just that the team has so many weapons. Ocho, even as the clear cut #3 most of the season barely sees any action himself.

I remember thinking during the preseason, that Underwood looked pretty good, and thinking, how could Underwood pick up the offense so fast, and Ochostinko can't. I'm still wondering that 14 weeks later.

I remember thinking during the preseason, that Underwood looked pretty good, and thinking, how could Underwood pick up the offense so fast, and Ochostinko can't. I'm still wondering that 14 weeks later.

Tiquan actually has an enormous brain, however he keeps most of it hidden inside his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back