PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, what's our game plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our running game will be huge going forward. I feel most teams don't fear BJGE and they shouldn't but they should fear morris and taylor. I see both those guys as walking injuries waiting to happen but they only have to last 3 gamses at the most and they can be very dangerous and physical. It's time for taylor to prove his worth.

Last edited:
I think our running game will be huge going forward. I feel most teams don't fear BJGE and they shouldn't but they should fear morris and taylor. I see both those guys as walking injuries waiting to happen but they only have to last 3 gamses at the most and they can be very dangerous and physical. It's time for taylor to prove his worth.

Have you watched a Patriots game this year? My guess is no.

Since apparently the Jets were confused with the 2 TE formations used during the MNF game, throw out some never before seen formations and try to confuse the Jets. Logic dictates that the Jets will go over the film from the MNF over and over again. So why not throw something completely new at them. Can anybody get me in contact with BB, I got some more ideas for him...:D

Too bad the A-11 isn't allowed :)

i think jets may dare brady to run the ball like they did the colts. remains to be seen if brady accepts it or tries to challenge their DBs.

i think jets may dare brady to run the ball like they did the colts. remains to be seen if brady accepts it or tries to challenge their DBs.

If Brady's running the ball regularly, the Pats are in deep doo-doo

There ought to be a PatsFan Hall of Shame for terrible posts of this caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents