PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMY: Kevin Faulk cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMY: Kevin Faulk arrested for marijuana possession

Pot is a drug - Cigarettes are a gas

I don't do either and if smoking altogether were illegal it would be great and we would breath easier

Do you know what the additive in cigarettes is called that makes them so addicting? It is called nicotine. Did you know that nicotine is a drug? Point made.

Re: Ugh Faulk Arrested (Yes Kevin)

I don't understand your point. Are you saying that driving while under the influence of weed is no more harmful then eating while driving? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make.

That using the main argument of "Well, it could effect your driving!" is ridiculous.

Anything can effect your driving.

jays52 said:
After watching Reefer Madness, I have come to the conclusion that Kevin Faulk is both a criminal and an axe murderer. Marijuana, or "The Pot" as that insidious long haired hippy group Tool calls it, is the cause of 86% of America's violent crimes (Colbert, 224). It must be punishable by death, as we all know capital punishment is an effective deterrent. It is not nearly as relaxing or mood enhancing "happy sauce" also known as Alcohol. Nor is it safe for your lungs like the smooth rich flavored brand most prefered by doctors, Camel.

This PSA brought to you by PatsfaninPA, Pats1 and other super-informed puritans.

:rofl:

PATRIOTSFANINPA said:
Maybe covering up the fact that he is addicted to the crap and trying to find ways to say its nothing much.

Yeah man I'm addicted. That reminds me, haven't had a joint in a hour. Oh god no, oh I'm - I'm beginning to shake. Dear God help me, oh no - withdrawal symptoms! If I don't post again in this topic, someone contact the authorities and assumed I passed out! Can brea-

We are losers cause we think taking an illegal drug is NOT good for someone and possibly dangerous to others??

and you call US losers?

Pathetic of the ever growing list of drug taking morons this country has increasingly added over the decades.

Amen!

(Whoops, can't say that either. Makes me appear to be a bible-belter, although I happen to be Catholic...)

Maybe covering up the fact that he is addicted to the crap and trying to find ways to say its nothing much.

I am betting the average age of posters in this thread is about 17 to 25 years of age

Okay, now I'm taking offense. Just because we differ in opinions does not give you the right to question me, or any other posters on where we are on the morality bar. You're calling people childish, when you are the one acting that way.

I see no reason to believe he is addicted. I file this under stupidity. To say I would not care if a Pat player murdered someone is so ridiculous at it's very core. Such a bizarre comparison.

For the record, I'm 35, educated, successful and a mother. Please refrain from being condescending just because you believe yourself to be a superior human being than me. Just from your last couple of posts, I can assure you, you're not.

Amazing how you can type and be high at the same time - Great talent,I wish I had that ability :rolleyes:

I'm not just high, I'm drunk, blaspheming His name, watching CNN, smoking a cigarette and giving a reach-around to a homosexual minority!

Marijuana is a victimless crime.

Get a clue.

The drug may not be as damaging as alcohol but take a look at the violence in Mexico form the Marijuana trade and tell the family of all of the murder victims Marijuana is a victimless crime.

I know your response will be well if it isn't illegal then the violence goes away, but if you legalize any activity the peripheral crimes disappear but that isn't a reason in and of itself to legalize anything.

Edit:
My apolgies if this probably belongs in the political forum

Last edited:

Do you know what the additive in cigarettes is called that makes them so addicting? It is called nicotine. Did you know that nicotine is a drug? Point made.

Or how about the other 100+ chemicals in cancer sticks?

Anyone who supports restrictions on smoking cigarettes has no room to complain.
Anyone who supports restrictions on drinking has no room to complain.
Anyone who supports requiring seat belts has no room to complain.
Anyone who supports requiring bikers to wear helmets has no room to complain.
This list could go on for a long time.

The bottom line is that if you're only whining because it's your ox being gored, you're a hypocrite who needs to quit bleating. Either stop voting for clowns who think they should tell everyone how to live their individual lives, or quit complaining about the results. And that goes for any and all parties, not just Democrats or Republicans.

Last edited:

I would say smoking pot is no worse than stealing signals. It's Illegal but everyone does it. :D

Yes, a crime.

Maybe we should legalize attempting suicide too.

When has anyone gone to jail or faced charges for trying to kill themselves?

I would say smoking pot is no worse than stealing signals. It's Illegal but everyone does it. :D

You'd be surprised.

When has anyone gone to jail or faced charges for trying to kill themselves?

They've been given the help they need, as most are criminally insane.

Or how about the other 100+ chemicals in cancer sticks?

Those are CHEMICALS, not drugs; nicotine is classified as a drug. Yet, cigarettes are a tremendous free-market product that buries thousands and thousands of people per year. You gotta love lobbyists!! I'm kidding about those lobbyists-may they burn in a house fire.

Last edited:

Get a clue.

The drug may not be as damaging as alcohol but take a look at the violence in Mexico form the Marijuana trade and tell the family of all of the murder victims Marijuana is a victimless crime.

I know your response will be well if it isn't illegal then the violence goes away, but if you legalize any activity the peripheral crimes disappear but that isn't a reason in and of itself to legalize anything.

Edit:
My apolgies if this probably belongs in the political forum

Did Marijuana kill Grandma Susan? No.

Mexican gangs involved with shady business tactics did. My goodness.

They've been given the help they need, as most are criminally insane.

Criminally insane??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Post of the year!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl::rofl: Man CCD really put the fear of the almighty-one into you ha?

He didn't say marijuana trade in mexico is a victimless crime.

Not exactly a good image. Players don't only represent themselves they also represent the team and organisation, off season or not.

I think most would prefer it if Patriot players didn't have that sh!t on them.

Blah who cares, offseason, a nothing drug. I would not be shocked if Belichick smoked some himself. Now if BB got arrested for having pot I wonder what this place would hit on the Richter scale.

so many smokers on this team..wtf. Moss/Stallworth/Faulk/Andrews..wouldnt doubt more

I bet 35 of the 52 smoke pot in the offseason. Thats a conservative estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes