PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMY: Kevin Faulk cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ugh Faulk Arrested (Yes Kevin)

miDeuce said:
He didn't say driving a car under the influence of marijuana is a victimless crime.

Thank you.

You also shouldn't eat fast food while driving. That guy driving the vehicle could have just as easily been pre-occupied with licking the salt off his fingers, or applying some ketchup on his Big Mac.

With that logic, let's ban fast food. Let's ban cell phones. Let's ban drop down DVD players. These have all caused accidents while driving.

You know what we really need to rid of? Turkey. Read a story of some guy getting tired after having a large serving of it on Thanksgiving and got in a car accident doozing off at the wheel that night.

Also, grow up? You're the one calling other members "idiots" PATRIOTSFANINPA.

Last edited:
Re: SMY: Kevin Faulk arrested for marijuana possession

The only reason weed is illegal is because it's too hard to tax something that you can grow in your yard. Useless law. btw, no i dont smoke it, but if faulk wants to smoke a pound, go wild, he doesnt have a game next week.

Then do it at home,Just like drinking heavily should be done there as well

Thank you.

You also shouldn't eat fast food while driving. That guy driving the vehicle could have just as easily been pre-occupied with licking the salt off his fingers, or applying some ketchup on his Big Mac.

With that logic, let's ban fast food. Let's ban cell phones. Let's ban drop down DVD players. These have all caused accidents while driving.

Marijuana will never be legal so stop whining about it and get real

I'm sure slave owners said the same things to their slaves in the 1800s as well.

A) That's not the point. One is illegal, one isn't.

B) I find it sad how many people on this board believe marijuana is absolutely fine. Then again, this is Massachusetts. Not exactly Conservative America. Unfortunately.

Hahahahahaha!!! There's plenty of cheap property in good'ol Bible-belt America!!! Please. Spare me. I don't campaign for marijuana smoking, nor do I judge people that smoke; that being said, it is illegal, whether I think it should or shouldn't be, it is.

http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/archives/2008/02/faulk_arrested.html

so many smokers on this team..wtf. Moss/Stallworth/Faulk/Andrews..wouldnt doubt more

my love for Faulk went down some now..i really look @ smokers differently(not a good way)

i was hoping for a better example by 1 of our captains and most underrated players in the league

That's too bad. You obviously need to grow up and re-humanize yourself.

http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/archives/2008/02/faulk_arrested.html

so many smokers on this team..wtf. Moss/Stallworth/Faulk/Andrews..wouldnt doubt more

my love for Faulk went down some now..i really look @ smokers differently(not a good way)

i was hoping for a better example by 1 of our captains and most underrated players in the league

No big deal ... a few players relaxing in the offseason with "Jah".:eat1:

Cough medicine can affect your driving as well; if someone gets in an accident while taking cough medicine does that make it bad, too?

Why do you think they put that warning on the side of the box?

Marijuana will never be legal so stop whining about it and get real

Marijuana will never be legal because the U.S. Government can not enforce a tax on it. That's the only reason.

Who cares? Pot? Arrested for a joint?
I would be more upset if he got arrested for blowing his nose on his shirt.
AND I am someone who is a addict, 21 years without a drug and a drink, and thinks alcohol is nasty evil and horrid, and drugs for the most part are not going to take you anywhere good, and with all that, I don't even consider pot a drug.
Pot is illegal and Cigarettes are not?
Still trying to figure that one out

Thank you.

You know what we really need to rid of? Turkey. Read a story of some guy getting tired after having a large serving of it on Thanksgiving and got in a car accident doozing off at the wheel that night.

I don't understand your point. Are you saying that driving while under the influence of weed is no more harmful then eating while driving? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Who cares? Pot? Arrested for a joint?
I would be more upset if he got arrested for blowing his nose on his shirt.
AND I am someone who is a addict, 21 years without a drug and a drink, and thinks alcohol is nasty evil and horrid, and drugs for the most part are not going to take you anywhere good, and with all that, I don't even consider pot a drug.
Pot is illegal and Cigarettes are not?
Still trying to figure that one out

Pot is a drug - Cigarettes are a gas

I don't do either and if smoking altogether were illegal it would be great and we would breath easier

Yes, a crime.

Maybe we should legalize attempting suicide too.

This board has gone to crap. What a bunch of geeks-Pats1 sounds just like NEM and all the other neocon loser...you guys would NEVER fit in a football team or have the social skills to deal with the diversity of others and make friends. You're like Barnes from the movie Platoon. All black and white-no grey right?
WRONG.Too many Moderators that are geeeeks

later

I don't understand your point. Are you saying that driving while under the influence of weed is no more harmful then eating while driving? I really don't understand the point you are trying to make.

Maybe covering up the fact that he is addicted to the crap and trying to find ways to say its nothing much.

I am betting the average age of posters in this thread is about 17 to 25 years of age

After watching Reefer Madness, I have come to the conclusion that Kevin Faulk is both a criminal and an axe murderer. Marijuana, or "The Pot" as that insidious long haired hippy group Tool calls it, is the cause of 86% of America's violent crimes (Colbert, 224). It must be punishable by death, as we all know capital punishment is an effective deterrent. It is not nearly as relaxing or mood enhancing as "happy sauce" also known as Alcohol. Nor is it safe for your lungs like the smooth rich flavored brand most prefered by doctors, Camel. It is a causer of stress and anxiety, as opposed to our national pass-time for stress-relief, furious masturbation! Many American's pay upwards of fifty dollars for a week's worth of Marijuana, can you imagine how many bibles those damn hippies could buy with that kind of money? Why, those boarder-hoppin buddies (and by buddies I mean employees) of mine would give their left testicle for fifty dollars! Well, that pedantic rant sure made me tired, I need my coffee fix now.

This Pedantic Rant brought to you by PatriotsfaninPA, Pats1 and other super-informed puritans.

Last edited:

Seriously. What the hell, I've never seen someone arrested for having weed at a show.

They're usually just told to leave.

PS: Legalize it.

This is absolutely correct. Marijuana laws are silly and outdated. But because Faulk is a pro athlete, he is a victim of a cop trying to make a name for himself down at the station.

I'm not a Pats fan, but I sure would like to be at one of their partys:singing:!

This board has gone to crap. What a bunch of geeks-Pats1 sounds just like NEM and all the other neocon loser...you guys would NEVER fit in a football team or have the social skills to deal with the diversity of others and make friends. You're like Barnes from the movie Platoon. All black and white-no grey right?
WRONG.Too many Moderators that are geeeeks

later

We are losers cause we think taking an illegal drug is NOT good for someone and possibly dangerous to others??

and you call US losers?

Pathetic of the ever growing list of drug taking morons this country has increasingly added over the decades.

Last edited:

Woow, I can't believe no mod has slapped a padlock on this thread yet.

Seems to me a mod sent this spiraling in this direction.

Maybe covering up the fact that he is addicted to the crap and trying to find ways to say its nothing much.

I am betting the average age of posters in this thread is about 17 to 25 years of age

You don't really mean that, do you? He's addicted? LMAO!!

After watching Reefer Madness, I have come to the conclusion that Kevin Faulk is both a criminal and an axe murderer. Marijuana, or "The Pot" as that insidious long haired hippy group Tool calls it, is the cause of 86% of America's violent crimes (Colbert, 224). It must be punishable by death, as we all know capital punishment is an effective deterrent. It is not nearly as relaxing or mood enhancing as "happy sauce" also known as Alcohol. Nor is it safe for your lungs like the smooth rich flavored brand most prefered by doctors, Camel.

This PSA brought to you by PatriotsfaninPA, Pats1 and other super-informed puritans.

Amazing how you can type and be high at the same time - Great talent,I wish I had that ability :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes