PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI's 10 most feared NFL players

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrClutch

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
MrClutch said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0608/gallery.nfl.most.feared/content.10.html

I think Rodney should be higher than 10, Boldin shouldn't even be on that list.

They have listed Joey Porter as number 1 and it says, "The first time Tom Brady saw him across the line, the young quarterback nearly started shaking."

Is that true? Did Tom admit to this in an interview or press conference?

Got any breaking news on whether the Pats will trade Deion Branch?

Shouldn't you be on a Jets board?

I know it's been posted before but I just wanted to find out about the thing about Brady shaking.

why shouldnt Boldin be there? Hes 1 of the toughest WRs to take down and is very strong aswell..trust me..if your a DB..your scared of him

i think Brian Dawkins should be on the list somewhere but hey..at least Rodney has some respect

MrClutch said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0608/gallery.nfl.most.feared/content.10.html

I think Rodney should be higher than 10, Boldin shouldn't even be on that list.

They have listed Joey Porter as number 1 and it says, "The first time Tom Brady saw him across the line, the young quarterback nearly started shaking."

Is that true? Did Tom admit to this in an interview or press conference?

I think that Porter and Lewis are there on rep. Both are still good players, but not the players they were a couple years ago. No Shawn Merriman? The Boldin selection is odd. While he is a very good receiver, I don't think he is the most feared in the league.

Remix 6 said:
why shouldnt Boldin be there? Hes 1 of the toughest WRs to take down and is very strong aswell..trust me..if your a DB..your scared of him

i think Brian Dawkins should be on the list somewhere but hey..at least Rodney has some respect

True, but there scarier players than Boldin. Urlacher can lay out a nasty hit, and a qb has to think twice before throwing in C.Bailey's direction.

MrClutch said:
"The first time Tom Brady saw him across the line, the young quarterback nearly started shaking."

The second time, he chewed him up and spit him out!

Just another stupid SI list.

My choice for most feared would be Ted Washington.

At any time, he could sit on you and not even realize it. That's scary.

It'd be like this. You turn you head to look at a cheerleader.

As you turn back, a shadow. "What's that a solar ecl........?"

Game over:bricks:

Last edited:
Most feared does not necessarily mean hardest hitter....Brady, Bailey, Merriman, and LT should all be on that list.

I like how the dude at #7, Keith Brooking, is not only getting stiff armed by Corey, but he's giving him a nice helping of face mask at the same time. What a weird picture to use for a player voted 'most feared'.

This kind of hurts to say as an Oklahoma alumni and fan, but Roy Williams is without a doubt one of the most overrated players in the league.

He couldn't cover NEM. His claim to fame is a horse collar tackle on TO in 2004. That's about it.

And WTF? Keith Brooking? Give me a physical break.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes