PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Players Poll: Most Underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take that bet as I expect players are more inclined to believe their eyes at close range than what Peter King or any writer has to say

And you would lose.

In the "most dirty player" poll done a couple years ago, almost half of the guys who voted for Rodney Harrison had never played a game against him.

Count me among the amazed that a poll of 246 NFL players about underrated players contains only QBs, RBs, and WRs, the most overexposed positions on the field.

And you would lose.

In the "most dirty player" poll done a couple years ago, almost half of the guys who voted for Rodney Harrison had never played a game against him.

If you have details on all participants in that poll and whether the participants had in fact played with Rodney in his decade plus career, or whether their opinion was based not on what other players had to say but rather what the media had to say about him if they had not in fact played with or against Rodney, then your opinion is on solid ground. Otherwise, you are assuming the only source of opinion available to players is the media, and that assumption is obviously wrong unless active players are contained in a sensory deprivation tank and fed only media streams when not dealing with the media after games. For the most part, I credit/fault players as acting within the bounds of basic human nature.

I just think he sees alot of hype when he isnt a guy who is going to break the game open.
Yep, the only thing that counts is flash. If you can't break games open or show up on ESPN's top ten plays, you don't belong on the team, and you don't. Blue collar players are worthless.

Now this is a Redskins fan point of view.
That explains it then.

Did anyone else reading this thread get a "MassSkinsFan" vibe or was that just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes