PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL players rank Tom Brady among league’s Most Overrated

The list makes no sense for having Tebow at #1. How can Tebow be overrated when nobody thinks he's all that good? You could certainly argue he is overexposed in the media, but I don't see anyone overrating him.

This is exactly what you don't want Tom to have to fuel his fire. I think Tom is fired up and we will see his best season ever..........

Just one more reason I would not want to be the Bills on September 8.

Why do you guys even pay attention to these stupid lists?

Think about how many players hate Tom Brady, and the Patriots as an organization for that matter, then rethink it. We know Brady isn't overated.

It's almost like players can become jealous of another player's success and make decisions that are steeped in sour grapes.

I think it is press vs performance. In that light I understand the list including Tebow. The more press you get the more overrated you will seem.

Well, at least the players got it right putting Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher on the list. Those two won't do squat this year; you heard it here first.

EDIT: D'oh .. I see on the post below CelticPatriot points out the poll is a year old. I need to start paying more attention to this board and less attention to my work.....

That article is a year old. But still, how can Tebow, Romo, Sanchez be overrated? Everyone says they suck and they probably get slagged and put down and laughed more than any other player. I'd say Tebow and Romo are probably more underrated than over.

And NFL players voted Brady the best player in the league two years ago.

Shows you that these lists really don't mean much. It's just opinion.

Word up is that a chagrined Wes Welker voted multiple times

Yes I do know the article is old

What needs to be known is how many players voted.

"Sports Illustrated asked 180 NFL players to name the most overrated player in the league. Here are the results"

What we really need to know is what teams they are from. 106 from New York teams?

so he ranked number 4 in the top 100, but is the 9th most overrated player?

so going by this list (which I didn't bother to open btw), in addition to having the #1 overrated player, we also have another guy who is in the top 10 in that list??

Please don't let BB see this.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back