PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Since The NFL Started Caring About PSI, Aaron Rodgers’ Numbers Have Plummeted, Brady’s Skyrocketed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggesting air pressure has a huge effect on a QB's performance is probably a myth nobody here wants to prolong.

Maybe. Maybe not. Now that the NYJFL has implemented a strict air pressure policy Tommy LomBrady looks as good as ever. If the Packers want to think that the air pressure changes have affected Rodgers, then I say go for it. I hope we see them in the SB.

Deep in the bowels of 345 Madison Ave., Roger is engaging in primal scream therapy for all of the ****ty decisions he has made..

He has made an emergency call to his Dominatrix.... time for a "session".

I think Peyton is better in the regular season but, Brees is unquestionably more reliable in the playoffs. So, I'd say Brees is better. Peyton has never had one great playoff run. Brees got let down by his defense numerous times.

Eli is more reliable in the playoffs than PEDton. So is Big Ben.

Eli is more reliable in the playoffs than PEDton. So is Big Ben.

I don't know. If you count the pick-6 he threw to the Saints, he technically won 3 Super Bowls, although 1 was for the other team.

My favourite line after that Saints win was something to the effect of, "Peyton Manning grew up dreaming of throwing the winning touchdown for the Saints in the Super Bowl, and on Sunday, he finally did."

I don't know. If you count the pick-6 he threw to the Saints, he technically won 3 Super Bowls, although 1 was for the other team.

My favourite line after that Saints win was something to the effect of, "Peyton Manning grew up dreaming of throwing the winning touchdown for the Saints in the Super Bowl, and on Sunday, he finally did."

True dat :rolleyes:

I don't care about your 3-1-3 argument. It's not accurate, but it doesn't apply to what I was posting, which was accurate despite your clearly false claims to the contrary.
Your statistics are accurate and factual however they lack context. You have then acted like AR had a steady build up to his 2011 year making it his high point not an outlier it's self. Has AR had a bad year and followed it with another yes. But 2011 was a statistical anomoly not proof of him being the greatest ever.

I think PSI was a big hoax and has little to do with QB performance. It was just a useful way for Goodell to try to level the playing field with his witch hunt.

But hopefully the media will stop trying to make Rogers sound like the second coming of Brett Favre and admit that Brady is better... and the greatest of all time.

I'd take Brees over Peyton in the playoffs no question.

I'd take Eli over Peyton in the playoffs...

actually Brady is ONE QB i might take over Eli in the playoffs...thank god giants dont make it in more often because Eli has made some sort of deal w/ the devil to be crazy good in playoffs

if you could combine regular season Peyton and postseason Eli you might have the GOAT

Flacco, too.

Yup. For some reason we keep forgetting about him and we shouldn't. He has had very good playoff success.

...Rodgers is really good, but he's no Brady or Manning.

"…or Manning"?

Pay-me-a-ton Manning?

The Five-Head?

The horse-faced goober?

The guy who always blames others for his failures?

Feck PEDaTon Manning to hell. His name doesn't belong in the same sentence as Brady's.

I'd take Eli over Peyton in the playoffs...

actually Brady is ONE QB i might take over Eli in the playoffs...thank god giants dont make it in more often because Eli has made some sort of deal w/ the devil to be crazy good in playoffs

if you could combine regular season Peyton and postseason Eli you might have the GOAT
I'd take Flacco over Elisha. Eli has been the beneficiary of some of the most ******** plays you'll ever see where Flacco has actually played damn well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News