PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Since The NFL Started Caring About PSI, Aaron Rodgers’ Numbers Have Plummeted, Brady’s Skyrocketed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this were to be the actual reason for Rodger's decline this year, it would mean that the NFL took out two of their greatest assets with one bs accusation. They defamed Brady and ruined Rodgers, thereby killing their own ratings. Sometimes I wonder if Goodell is really Zap Brannigan in disguise.

Rodgers is sucking because he doesn't have the toys he used to have and McCarthy is not being creative with his playing calling. Also Rodgers doesn't turn the guys around him better like Brady does.

In all honesty, gotta he something mentally for Rodgers. He can still make all the throws. That one vs the Jags was probably the throw of the season.

Rodgers is sucking because he doesn't have the toys he used to have and McCarthy is not being creative with his playing calling. Also Rodgers doesn't turn the guys around him better like Brady does.
Doesn't explain stupid interceptions he never used to throw.

which toys might those be?

and the coach just up and decided to stop being creative?

the last thing you said is the only thing w/ weight

Six straight seasons with a QB rating no less than 101.2.

Since the testing he has a 92.7 last year and this year 88.4. He missed Nelson last year but has him back this year. I have no clue, all I know is . . . thank God Brady's not the one whose numbers tanked.

If this were to be the actual reason for Rodger's decline this year, it would mean that the NFL took out two of their greatest assets with one bs accusation. They defamed Brady and ruined Rodgers, thereby killing their own ratings. Sometimes I wonder if Goodell is really Zap Brannigan in disguise.

I think this post nails it 100%. I used to always ask why the league even cared about the PSI in the ball. If one guy was 1 lbs, let him use 1 lb. If another guy wants 20 lbs, let him use that. There are pluses and minuses for each condition.

The NFL is stupid and is ruining the product.

Since the testing he has a 92.7 last year and this year 88.4. He missed Nelson last year but has him back this year. I have no clue, all I know is . . . thank God Brady's not the one whose numbers tanked.

If Brady wanted 12.5 Psi in his balls, I bet now, he is getting exactly 12.5 PSI every time. Goodell again, when trying to hurt Brady and the Pats, may have actually done him a favor.

This is a pretty interesting stat, and Rogers has looked pretty bad. I thought he was just starting to decline, but maybe there is something to the footballs no longer having the right feel for him (even if it's just psychological), and it's ruining his game.

PS - haha NFL.

It bears repeating that the balls were not deflated... but if they had been, I'm really glad the NFL fixed the issue for Brady. Very thoughtful of them, and his performance shows it.

If we're being realistic here, I think the decline has a whole lot more to do with his 2014 injury and his declining athleticism than anything relating to balls. I am tempted to run with the argument just to troll the Brady haters, though.

Rodgers numbers have been declining since 2011.

Brady likes avacado ice cream. Sources say that Rogers likes rum raisin. Instant analysis: Rogers is tanked come game time, drunk as a skunk from the rum. Which Jordy does he throw it to?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back