PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: Please Bill, never draft a Rutgers player again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VectorPrime

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Good God

CuS1B1sW8AAIb97.jpg

In fairness to them, they pretty much suck and Michigan has an all-world defense. So it really wasn't fair.

How long until someone in the NFL hires Jim Harbaugh? He is still playing with the previous coaches recruits, wait til next year when his recruits have a few years in the system.

If you beat a team in pee wee football 78-0, your good, if you do it in a Big Ten game, that's ridiculous.

The northeast area of the US really isn't much for college football in general these days, or so it seems.

BB, a small suggestion if I may? Maybe take a bit longer look at the Michigan seniors this year...

Last edited:
27 inches per play.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: ALP
After the Big East was broken up, and after Penn State and Sandusky, northeast football is suffering.

That being said, our own LB Collins played for a horrible 0-12 S. Mississippi team his senior year. You can find future NFL starters on BC, UConn, Syracuse, Penn State, Maryland right now--I actually don't know much about Rutgers' lineup but it may be true of them as it is of the other teams that are down.

In fairness to them, they pretty much suck and Michigan has an all-world defense. So it really wasn't fair.
In all fairness, Rutgers doesn't belong in the Big 10..This follows up a 58-0 loss last week....Ouch.....

Rutgers best player got injured last week. He had accounted for 35% of their scoring til his injury.

I am all for drafting him. The rest? Enjoy being on Michigan highlight reels

What does the number stand for in Big 10 or Big 12? PAC 12 was PAC 8 when it had eight teams, PAC 10 when it was ten, now PAC 12 with twelve. BIG 12 was down to eight teams or less for a while. I think BIG 10 has 16 or 18. I don't follow all the conferences enough to know all the teams, but I have figured out the number is only numeric out West.

How in the world do you run for 481 yards in a game?

Oh, and you guys think Brady is going to bug our Rutgers secondary about this?

It was a joke.
Lol, I knew my sarcasm wouldn't land. I know it was a joke, that's why I gave him a funny rating! You know what, I'm taking it back. DISLIKE.

Are any of the people he was close with even there anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long until someone in the NFL hires Jim Harbaugh? He is still playing with the previous coaches recruits, wait til next year when his recruits have a few years in the system.

If you beat a team in pee wee football 78-0, your good, if you do it in a Big Ten game, that's ridiculous.
I know he's probably itching to get back there, but I sometimes wonder why some coaches would when they can still get the big payday in college football and have found a really nice niche. I'm biased because I've always been a Michigan fan, but I think Big Blue is gonna be a powerhouse for a while especially if Harbaugh stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes