PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: How short is Mike Reiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos taller Reiss or Tony Sparano? or should I say whos shorter.

I can do jumping jacks under the doorway and my dome is safe.

Great, but why would you do that? Why not in a room? Got to be higher than a door frame, just incase you do hit it :)

I hate all of you tall people thinking you're so superior because you can reach things on the top shelf without a stool.

Guess what? I don't have to bend down as far to pick something up when I drop it.

And I laugh when tall people smack their heads going down the basement steps all the time. I laugh at you!

I can do jumping jacks under the doorway and my dome is safe.

5'5 and proud of it! (Or at least not humiliatingly embarrassed.)
BUT !! Can you do it..............HYDRATED? :D

I'm 5'5 also :D

It is pretty annoying sometimes when playing sports and most girls are taller than me which is pretty embarrassing lol I'm 19 by the way

Embarrasing? You want embarrasing? A few years ago I'm at the park with my longtime hoops buddy and his 20 year old, tall athletic son. There are a bunch of college age girls playing hoops. They talk us into playing against their best 3. We lost. Do not tell ANYONE.

EDIT one of the best b-ball and football players I ever played with is 5'5". At company football games as QB I could just dump off short passes to him and Welker-like he'd gain mega yards. In hoops he once challenged a good 6'7" player to one on one. It was hilarious to behold the totally different styles of offense and defense. He did lose but not badly.

Last edited:
so your son had to carry 2 bags of luggage .. at the game :p

Mike answered my tweet!

@CallumRudd Checking in at 5-foot-5 on a good day.

Twitter

So there is the answer :D

You guys may laugh, but its good to know the true height of an announcer or two so you can check the true heights of (usually a rookie or new) players they interview, compared to what height the team claims them to be.

Yes, I'm bored sometimes.

Mike answered my tweet!

Twitter

So there is the answer :D

As far as I'm concerned, Mike is tall enough for his fingers to reach the keyboard.

You guys may laugh, but its good to know the true height of an announcer or two so you can check the true heights of (usually a rookie or new) players they interview, compared to what height the team claims them to be.

Yes, I'm bored sometimes.

I believe that Steve Burton is a good 6' 2"

I met DeOssie at his steakhouse at Twin River once and he may as well have been 8 feet tall and 600 pounds he seemed so big.

I did get my name on a helmet there by putting back the huge Porter House though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft