PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seems like other NFL teams fans are finally coming around about Pats "cheating"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading one Thread on Bill's Forum how they're giving TB his just due. Most calling him GOAT and acknowledging his hard work ethic, nutrition commitment. Aside from hatred and usual BS, can't recall anyone mentioning 'C ' word most ASSociate with us. Don't get me wrong they're still Bill's Fans and everything that goes along with it but its cool to see their discussions about TB actually in fair unbiased way.

As long as patriots will be winning and putting some serious offense numbers the media will start to write good stuff about them. Because people like winners.

acknowledging his hard work ethic, nutrition commitment.

Don't forget the power of magnets and toxin flushing during the solstice!

I love Brady and honestly the concussion juice and snake oil and other anti-science stuff he does bothers the skeptical side of me because goddamn if it doesn't seem to be working.

I'm used to the hate. Patriots and their fans have it rough, but anime fans have it far worse. Kids are bullied in school for liking anime and fans are typcally labelled as pathetic virgins who are all losers. Its hard being a Patriots fan and its hard being an anime fan. Its even harder being a fan of both...
My oldest daughter is HUGE into anime and we've taken her to lots of conventions...the friends she's made are the nicest, coolest kids and thankfully they're just not into the darker scene that so many teens fall victim to. I couldn't be prouder of her, and yup she's had her share of bullying but it just exposed the bullies as total losers.

I've been a Pats fan since I could walk & talk, and I'll say now what I'll say to Steve Grogan once I catch up to him, probably at his store: I would not trade rooting for and watching the Pats growing up for one hundred Super Bowls. Those guys were role models, and went through what they did mostly with the highest class.

There are, in fact, a ton of real football fans out there. And I'm thinking, the more it's apparent that league/media propaganda against them is not legit, the more it will expose Kraft as being just a total pushover.

The fact is, Bill Belichick wanted to come and coach here. That's why he's here.

And he was the only one who wound up giving Tom Brady a shot. And Tom took advantage of it.

There's a reason most people across the country prefer and would like seeing Pat Patriot restored.

I think anime fans are bullied because anime is seen as "different and an easy target". I assume most of you are over 25 (just a guess) so you weren't in school when the hate for anime fans increased. Nowadays you'll be bullied and called a loser for liking it. During the DBZ days it wasn't as bad, but the hate has gotten really out of hand.

It more began when the term "weeaboo" got overused and misused. Collecting anime merch and talking about anime publicy is frowned upon nowadays. I feel bad for kids who need to hide anime in school due to the fear of being bullied. Heck, even I was bullied for it at times in middle and early highschool.

@JarOfMayo51
@ArchAngel007

Yeah, Death Note was good!
my kid had a teacher who was into anime:cool:

Ian make me mod so I can dole out some justice.

images

Not really. They're still the same mouth-breathing morons they always were.

But I love that after these "scandals", the Patriots basically overperform showing that these things were never a big deal in the first place. Nearly a perfect season after that spying nonsense, and now Brady putting up video game numbers with "regulation" footballs.

I'm used to the hate. Patriots and their fans have it rough, but anime fans have it far worse. Kids are bullied in school for liking anime and fans are typcally labelled as pathetic virgins who are all losers. Its hard being a Patriots fan and its hard being an anime fan. Its even harder being a fan of both...
Good to see a fellow anime fan around here. It's rare for me to find anyone who likes both anime and sports.

One can be an adult and still enjoy what they like without taking life too seriously. Everyone has their hobbies, to each their own.

Edit- I'm not into Pokemon Go but the idea remains the same:

Not really. They're still the same mouth-breathing morons they always were.

But I love that after these "scandals", the Patriots basically overperform showing that these things were never a big deal in the first place. Nearly a perfect season after that spying nonsense, and now Brady putting up video game numbers with "regulation" footballs.

Well, not exactly.

He hasn't done as well ever since he can no longer use over-inflated balls....

Oops, sorry, I thought we were talking about Aaron Rodgers.

:rolleyes:

My oldest daughter is HUGE into anime and we've taken her to lots of conventions...the friends she's made are the nicest, coolest kids and thankfully they're just not into the darker scene that so many teens fall victim to. I couldn't be prouder of her, and yup she's had her share of bullying but it just exposed the bullies as total losers.

I've been a Pats fan since I could walk & talk, and I'll say now what I'll say to Steve Grogan once I catch up to him, probably at his store: I would not trade rooting for and watching the Pats growing up for one hundred Super Bowls. Those guys were role models, and went through what they did mostly with the highest class.

There are, in fact, a ton of real football fans out there. And I'm thinking, the more it's apparent that league/media propaganda against them is not legit, the more it will expose Kraft as being just a total pushover.

The fact is, Bill Belichick wanted to come and coach here. That's why he's here.

And he was the only one who wound up giving Tom Brady a shot. And Tom took advantage of it.

There's a reason most people across the country prefer and would like seeing Pat Patriot restored.
Holy crap. if someone were to tell me you would spin anime into your Pat Patriot crusade I'd say it was impossible....but then again.:rolleyes: source..source ...source.

Holy crap. if someone were to tell me you would spin anime into your Pat Patriot crusade I'd say it was impossible....but then again.:rolleyes: source..source ...source.
th
th
th

"We damaged the league"
"No Bill, no Stop & Shop for you"
"Drew Bledsoe is the G.O.A.T."
"I apologize, we damaged the league - again"
"I hope Patriots fans will forgive me"
"I'm putting my faith in the league"
"Julius who?"

Brady's numbers from the second half of the Colts' AFCCG through week 8 of this season are simply ridiculous.

548-821 (66.7%), 6,540 yds, 8.0 ypa, 54 td, 9 int, 108.3 rating

Yeah, those "deflated" footballs really were giving him an advantage...

I love Brady and honestly the concussion juice and snake oil and other anti-science stuff he does bothers the skeptical side of me because goddamn if it doesn't seem to be working.

I've never been able to articulate this thought so clearly.

Me too, but maybe it's the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

One possibility, I take MSM Glucosamine for serious ankle pain. Orthopedists wanted to put a pin in my ankle while I was still playing pickup hoops which would have ended that activity and hampered walking. NFW. My Dr & I agree that studies show it's not efficacious , except that he says he has a minority of patients who swear by it. I've gone off it several times over the years only to return and after a few weeks be OK. There's lots to learn about medicine and the complex varieties of human physiology.

I really couldn't give a rat's ass what other fans think of this team.

I don't have any rat's asses to provide, but I'm a more generous sort. I'd happily deliver a box of rat's asses to whining fans of other teams. Especially the Colts, Ravens and Jests.

Brady's numbers from the second half of the Colts' AFCCG through week 8 of this season are simply ridiculous.

You see the same trend (not as extreme) going back to the infamous watermelon ball game. Which makes sense because it's one less thing for Brady adapt to.

I hate to be a downer, but I think the points that are found in the original post is just a smart fan seeing through the ******** and not necessarily indicative of fans coming around in general. It was an awesome read nonetheless.

Thanks, NFL, for fixing the problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back