PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Pats sign Brandon Lloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
146077_la.jpg

players go to other teams to get paid and lose ....winners come to new england for championships.....

what a deal... :)

If Lloyd is worth $4 million per year, how the heck is Welker ( catch the damn ball and Brady would have another ring ) worth $9.5 for next season ?

NICE!!!! Productive day today.

-Alex Gonzalez WR
-Trevor Scott DE/OLB
-Brandon Lloyd WR

NOW LETS USE THE DRAFT FOR DEFENSE!!!

alex gonzalez plays baseball.

anthony gonzelez plays WR.

If this team signs landry (Or Nelson), drafts Stephen Hill or Joe Adams, and drafts a pair of DL/OLB high in the draft, New England hospitals will be jam packed treating priapism cases across the region.

lol, way out of line man. LMAO, so true tho.

Garcon got paid more than double, Robinson more, did Eddie Royal get paid more? LOL

I just hope Brandon can figure out the complex, intricate, difficult, confusing, perplexing, puzzling , abstruse, esoteric, and mysterious offense that chad ochocinco couldn't figure out.

Ahh yes, Brandon Lloyd joining the pats *rubs hands greedily*

would it be too much to ask for landry now too? please oh pleaseeee

If Lloyd is worth $4 million per year, how the heck is Welker ( catch the damn ball and Brady would have another ring ) worth $9.5 for next season ?

Actually sounds about right to me

Really, really like how the FO has approached this offseason. Assuming their evaluations are tight, this is how championship teams are built.

I can't decide if I'm more pumped about the signing, or pissed off they didn't get him last year when it was clear the lack of Wr's was going to eventually bit them in the ass.

If this team signs landry (Or Nelson), drafts Stephen Hill or Joe Adams, and drafts a pair of DL/OLB high in the draft, New England hospitals will be jam packed treating priapism cases across the region.

Men, always have sudafed on hand for emergency treatment of priapism in case there are no cheerleaders nearby.

Just cut the bum, he can then solely focus on his reality TV career.

Yep. Ocho was "supposedly the vertical threat". Only threat he may end up now is getting CUT...

Hello Patriot fans. Niner fan here. Please don't flame I am not here to troll or talk smack. Might not be a Patriots fan ( do not tell my family who are all Patriot fans :) ) I am however, a huge Red Sox fan! :rocker:

I just wanted to say good signing with Lloyd. Love this guy back when he was with the Niners, and had a lot of potential. Sadly we let him go due to a lack of production and being afraid of being hit. However, he did make some unbelievable catches. After Lloyd left the niners and mature some he has turned out, to be a very good WR. Should be a nice weapon for Brady. I see him as a number 3 guy for you..

However when he does this.

blduck.gif

Don't get to upset. :p

Sorry couldn't help myself on this one..

Best of luck to the Patriots this season. Maybe a Niner Patriot Superbowl this year.

Why are half the people saying "Now if only we can get Landry" again? We want Bob Sanders redux? We already have a solid run stuffing safety. You want 2 guys who can't cover in the deep backfield?

I can't believe the catches this guy makes..amazing hands

Hello Patriot fans. Niner fan here. Please don't flame I am not here to troll or talk smack. Might not be a Patriots fan ( do not tell my family who are all Patriot fans :) ) I am however, a huge Red Sox fan! :rocker:

I just wanted to say good signing with Lloyd. Love this guy back when he was with the Niners, and had a lot of potential. Sadly we let him go due to a lack of production and being afraid of being hit. However, he did make some unbelievable catches. After Lloyd left the niners and mature some he has turned out, to be a very good WR. Should be a nice weapon for Brady. I see him as a number 3 guy for you..

blduck.gif

Best of luck to the Patriots this season. Maybe a Niner Patriot Superbowl this year.

Man, that gif never get's old.. lol.

As to a 9er pat SB? Just practice your punt returns and we will see...

Last edited:

blduck.gif

awwwww...........best of luck to you too

Funny%2Banimations%2BElephant%2BDancing%2Bgif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back