PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Pats sign Brandon Lloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, the New England Patriots traded a fifth round draft pick in the 2012 NFL Draft for a snake oil salesman from Cincinnati wearing a wide receiver uniform.

Do you think Ocho has any trade value to a WR needy team now that he has restructured his contract. It'd be cool if the Pats could get some out of him in 2012.

If he was traded now, the Pats could use that money to sign Branch to a vet minimum-ish deal.

This has to be the first big BB move that people actually SAW coming? You would think for all the hype surrounding Lloyd to NE since the offseason started, that stuff generally doesn't happen.

Agreed, but...

..To be fair to BB, he did drag it out a little.. lol..

You just made one of the silliest posts we'll ever read on this site. Congratulations, I guess.

That's fine.

Was never a Moss fan. You want to remind me how Moss did in the Playoffs in 07?

You keep a safety deep....and press him at the line with a corner with strait line speed...and he was taken out of the game.

I like my receiver's to turn left and right on occation

3yrs/$12M

Damn...great value.

Wow..

tumblr_lzrnp6p9CL1qb5qfv.gif

Just saw contract. Grade A Robbery.

Still can get Landry or another mid tier.

Last edited:
Do you think Ocho has any trade value to a WR needy team now that he has restructured his contract. It'd be cool if the Pats could get some out of him in 2012.

If he was traded now, the Pats could use that money to sign Branch to a vet minimum-ish deal.
Just cut the bum, he can then solely focus on his reality TV career.

Yeah baby we got Lloyd! But seriously how did we get him for 4mil a year! Great value or what

That is absurd. Better than Randy now-sure. Better than Randy's first 3 years in NE (1 with Matt Cassel) when he averaged 1250 and 15, no. Randy Moss had more TD's in first two years here than Brandon Lloyd does in his entire career.

I'm glad you won your fantasy league with Moss on your team. Neat

3yrs/$12M

Damn...great value.

Seriously!?

Now why couldn't we take a page out of the Redskins book and give him 45 million dollars for five years? Why, why, why?

Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Brandon Lloyd's deal with Pats is 3yrs/$12M #freeagency

.....did they have a coupon or something? How does that happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back