PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Pats sign Brandon Lloyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actress Elizabeth Banks Impersonates Off The Grid's Reaction to the Brandon Lloyd Signing:

EB-in-The-40-Year-Old-Virgin-elizabeth-banks-13502578-853-480.jpg

Actual Still Shot of Off The Grid's Reaction to the Brandon Lloyd Signing:

ugly-man1.jpg

Why are half the people saying "Now if only we can get Landry" again? We want Bob Sanders redux? We already have a solid run stuffing safety. You want 2 guys who can't cover in the deep backfield?

Why do you suppose the Pats are visiting with him then?

Landry was a top ten pick not to long ago if he can get past the injuries he would be a great addition.

no guarantee mark barron will be there when the patriots select.
it's better to be safe than sorry. sign landry. i don't want to go through another year with sergio-brown types in the secondary.

Does this mean future clients of TomCondon is ok, now?

Unless lloyd made condon do it and condon could Feel fleeced and another ten years pass before we do work again. *sarcasm*

no guarantee mark barron will be there when the patriots select.
it's better to be safe than sorry. sign landry. i don't want to go through another year with sergio-brown types in the secondary.

Plus, for all the pissing and moaning about Landry as a cover safety, one of the question marks with Barron is his ability to cover.

3/12 and Garcon gets 8 mill/yr??!!
Man, we just robbed this poor guy.

Why do you suppose the Pats are visiting with him then?

Landry was a top ten pick not to long ago if he can get past the injuries he would be a great addition.
Laron Landry was advised to have surgery on his left achilles tendon, he opted not to. No thanks!

I posted in another thread " face it guys Lloyd is not coming here". I was wrong and u know what Im ****ing psyched that I was wrong. Lloyd is going to becomes TFB second binky :rocker:

I cant wait for training camp. I have 2 VIP tickets to training camp. Food and drinks and a place to sit all included. I CANT WAIT!!

Before Lloyd was signed today, I was working my butt off on my power point presentation and outline for my speech to inform on tornado formation and once I finished it, Lloyd was signed! I guess thats god telling me to worry about my college work than seeing who signed where!

Tornado formation? Is that where our Offense runs through the opposing Defense like a tornado through a trailer park?

Harrison Smith>Mark Barron:cool3:

I am all in on Smith..

I watched pretty much every game of Harrison Smith's career, and I gotta say, I have no idea why people think he is good.

3/12 and Garcon gets 8 mill/yr??!!
Man, we just robbed this poor guy.

2 rings and a chance to catch the ball from the GOAT > the $$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back