PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sapp: Tom Brady is scared in the pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapp hasn't seen this guy....

Sanchez-flinch.gif

What is this from and why is he lined up as a WR? Just curious, I've seen the gif before.

Last edited:
Big Ben ducked in the pocket today, obviously he is scared!!!1!

What is this from and why is he lined up as a WR? Just curious, I've seen the gif before.

It was a gimmick play, probably a Wildcat - the QB usually lines up at WR in that formation.

There was a time that the term "happy feet" was used to describe a QB that was scared in the pocket. It would come up quite often when I watched games. Then, Peyton Manning started doing it regularly and the term vanished. Hopefully, Sapp will vanish too.

If he was scared hed turtle or throw it away prematurely, hes been ducking since day one, the only thing different now is he ducked a few times when no one is there, that doesnt make him scared, that may mean his eyesight is going, Sapps a sap.

Is that real? I sure hope so, because it's hilarious.

This was from last season.

Looking at it now, it does look like it could be fake. But it really happened.

Two thoughts on this topic:

- Jeremy Shockey told Sapp to say this about Brady.

and

- "Phantom Ducks" needs to be developed into some type of animated series. It's content could range from NickJr to Adult Swim or anywhere in between, but that name is too good to waste.

This was from last season.

Looking at it now, it does look like it could be fake. But it really happened.

Definitely was not fake. I remember seeing the play live (on tv). I thought it was from this year though (week 1 ?) because I remember it as a wildcat with Tebow in on play as the QB.

It was hilarious; the Jills CB essentially got a freebie 5 yard penalty on the jesters by 'scaring' Sanchize. Not sure how anybody on jester roster can respect the guy after plays like this.

..the big fella should know all about being scared, just ask the IRS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back