PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sam Gash Axed By Mangini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't have happened to a better person. Maybe now he can find a "family" organization. Sam Gash can burn in Hell after that pathetic and embarrassing post game interview when he and Milloy trashed the Pats for not being a family atmosphere after they beat us 31-0 in 2003. They funny thing is he never played for Belichick.

I hope Gash never gets another job in the NFL. He went from one of my favorite players to least favorite in his unneccessary (they were interview Milloy and not him, he just jumped in) attack on a front office that he never played for (it was Greer and Carroll who decided not to resign him).

By the way, it was my understanding that his contract was up and they chose not to renew it.

Last edited:
Couldn't have happened to a better person. Maybe now he can find a "family" organization. Sam Gash can burn in Hell after that pathetic and embarrassing post game interview when he and Milloy trashed the Pats for not being a family atmosphere after they beat us 31-0 in 2003. They funny thing is he never played for Belichick.

I hope Gash never gets another job in the NFL. He went from one of my favorite players to least favorite in his unneccessary (they were interview Milloy and not him, he just jumped in) attack on a front office that he never played for (it was Greer and Carroll who decided not to resign him).

By the way, it was my understanding that his contract was up and they chose not to renew it.

Yup. No sympathy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back