PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sam Gash Axed By Mangini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't have happened to a better person. Maybe now he can find a "family" organization. Sam Gash can burn in Hell after that pathetic and embarrassing post game interview when he and Milloy trashed the Pats for not being a family atmosphere after they beat us 31-0 in 2003. They funny thing is he never played for Belichick.

I hope Gash never gets another job in the NFL. He went from one of my favorite players to least favorite in his unneccessary (they were interview Milloy and not him, he just jumped in) attack on a front office that he never played for (it was Greer and Carroll who decided not to resign him).

By the way, it was my understanding that his contract was up and they chose not to renew it.

Last edited:
Couldn't have happened to a better person. Maybe now he can find a "family" organization. Sam Gash can burn in Hell after that pathetic and embarrassing post game interview when he and Milloy trashed the Pats for not being a family atmosphere after they beat us 31-0 in 2003. They funny thing is he never played for Belichick.

I hope Gash never gets another job in the NFL. He went from one of my favorite players to least favorite in his unneccessary (they were interview Milloy and not him, he just jumped in) attack on a front office that he never played for (it was Greer and Carroll who decided not to resign him).

By the way, it was my understanding that his contract was up and they chose not to renew it.

Yup. No sympathy from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back