PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints fans best wishes to the Pats fans and players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a good matchup. Pats improved D will face its biggest challenge. Hopefully the O gets a big boost next week from a certain TE.

Pherin,

I got a few questions about your Saints...

why do the Saints like Kenny Stills ahead of Nick Toon? I know they rotate a lot of their WR's esp with Meachem on board now, but I see Toon as having more upside. I know all those guys are dangerous with Brees throwing the ball. I figured with Toon on board for a year to learn the system, he was going to get first crack.

Also is Ingram getting no carries because of injuries, or because he really isn't that good? Do you think he just doesn't fit the scheme?

And how good do you think Junior Gallete can be?

And last but not least, do you think the Saints would miss a beat if Travaris Cadet had to step in for Sproles?

(These questions may or may not have anything to do with some very deep Fantasy Football Dynasty Leagues I'm in)

I agree with you Toon is a way better catcher, but Stills is wicked fast, and SP want s a henderson strait line baller, to scare defences. So hes played more.

We agree with you, Toon is like a Colston clone, and catches very well. Stills dropped 3 balls vs Bears, all critical. If Toon is on the field, hes a greater threat right now, that kid can catch.

Ingram has lost his spot to Khiry Robinson because he doesnt fit the scheme. Ingram needs 20 or more carries and we cant do that, he would do very well on the jets offense etc., but hes benched I think.

Gallete, had sapp freaking out over his ability to twist and move to beat a blocker, but I think hes no HOF, but hes good and fast.

No not a step, Cadet is not HOF and to tell you the truth Spoles is not as good as people think. ITs the scheme, and the blocking, and play calling that make them look that good. PT is very good, he doesnt need the perfect play, but spoles is a speedster tinny guy with very limilted moves, hes like a bullet. Dont get me wrong sproles can find the hole and is very fast to expliot it, but he cant beat anyone.

SB preview

Stop those tools in Graham and Sproles and we got this...

Sorry! :D

n
Very fun game with great fans to share it with. Patriots are an amazing team with serious depth, and talent. The Bengals games dosnt register with us, because we will lose some of those to, no ones perfect. We all have things that need to be fixed, and will be.
We have and undying respect for BB and Brady, and know its going to be very hard to win this game at foxboro. Do understand we admire what you have done.
Our fans will be up at foxboro, and its a tradition down here to bring the family.
It would be nice if your fans were aware of this, and welcomed us like we did your fans. We really loved having you here. It was the best, had a huge impact on us, and your fans were so impressive. We will do our best to represent the boys also.
Our fans can be annoying with the "who Dat" , we are basically geeks and goofballs, if you talk to us we will be respectfull. Most cant even believe we win at all, lol.
But, we are so happy to have this opportunity to be with you, some of the best fans in the NFL, and watch a great game with both our teams together. Thanks this is going to be so much fun :)

New England Patriots 2013-14 Promo ? The Future » ?? 1080p - YouTube

New Orleans Saints 2013 (Hype/Pump Up Video) WHO DAT! - YouTube
we dont have good videos this year,lol
hotel info, and good eats should be posted here
god bless you all, and keep you

Classy post Pherein and agree with most of your stuff except the Serious Depth thing......have you seen our defensive line lately? ;)

peace.. lol. like our defence isnt also. I still havent seen our offence break out yet.

You haven't seen your offense "break out yet?"

Ouch. That's rubbing it in, considering that you're averaging over 60 yards (405 v 343) and eight points (27 v 19) more per game. That's not even mentioning that your O is constituted in such a way as to allow your QB to have put together a 107.4 Pass Rating so far this season, vs. our guy's 80.5.

Drew Brees have a winning record against our Patriots, I remember him coming to Gillette and tearing us a new one. Brees is the most accurate Qb in the game.

You do realize that if you keep this up you'll make it impossible for me to hate the Saints under any circumstances :p

Imagine if a jest fan did this :eek:

Imagine if a jest fan did this :eek:

I don't think a Jets fan can post anything about the Pats without calling Brady a homo or saying the word "cheat." From living with Saints fans I'd say only about 30% of them act like Jets fans;)

Edit: To be clear I'm not using "homo" in a derogatory way just stating it how a Jets fan would to make the point.

Good afternoon Pats fans.....Looking forward to the game on Sunday. The family and I are flying up there Friday morning. Suffice to say, I won't get much done at the office this week. I think we are in for a great game on Sunday. I was hoping you guys would win yesterday. I hate facing teams coming off of a loss, especially in their stadium. I've always respected the Pats organization and even studied their organizational leadership qualities for a leadership presentation I gave at a conference a few years back. I look forward to meeting some Pats fans. We really enjoyed having you all down here in '09. Nothing but class. I hope I can have a beer or two with some of you pregame. We're taking a bus from downtown to Foxoborough. I think we arrive 2 hours before kickoff. I have a few questions regarding the game day experience at Gilette:

1. Any pregame festivities outside of the stadium worth going to/seeing?
2. I know all teams have them, but will I encounter any unruly fans who will give us a hard time? I'll have my son with me and would rather not have to deal with all that. We will be very respectful, just looking to see a good game and have a great time.
3. What are the beer prices like in Gilette? We pay $8.50 in the Dome!
4. Anyone want to hook me up with game 1 ALCS tix??:)
5. Is Gronk playing this coming weekend?

Thanks and again, I look forward to a great time this coming weekend.

P.S. I appreciate the win over the Falcons last week. We were happy to take care of the Fins for yall.

I've always respected the Pats organization and even studied their organizational leadership qualities for a leadership presentation I gave at a conference a few years back. ......

Good to have you here, NOLA9. The above caught my eye.

Have you read this book? Management Secrets of the New England Patriots

It is a bit out of date, but does a very thorough look at Belichick/Kraft's management techniques up to and during the Super Bowl run.

Very fun game with great fans to share it with. Patriots are an amazing team with serious depth, and talent. The Bengals games dosnt register with us, because we will lose some of those to, no ones perfect. We all have things that need to be fixed, and will be.
We have and undying respect for BB and Brady, and know its going to be very hard to win this game at foxboro. Do understand we admire what you have done.
Our fans will be up at foxboro, and its a tradition down here to bring the family.
It would be nice if your fans were aware of this, and welcomed us like we did your fans. We really loved having you here. It was the best, had a huge impact on us, and your fans were so impressive. We will do our best to represent the boys also.
Our fans can be annoying with the "who Dat" , we are basically geeks and goofballs, if you talk to us we will be respectfull. Most cant even believe we win at all, lol.
But, we are so happy to have this opportunity to be with you, some of the best fans in the NFL, and watch a great game with both our teams together. Thanks this is going to be so much fun :)

New England Patriots 2013-14 Promo ? The Future » ?? 1080p - YouTube

New Orleans Saints 2013 (Hype/Pump Up Video) WHO DAT! - YouTube
we dont have good videos this year,lol
hotel info, and good eats should be posted here
god bless you all, and keep you

Pherein, as opposing fans go there isn't anyone better than you. You're a better poster in this forum than a large contingent of "Patriot fans."I can't wish the Saints any luck whatsoever because the Patriots are going to need all they can get to beat the Saints next week, and I want that game as much as any regular season game I can remember in a while because it is going to be absolutely frigging hilarious if the Patriots pull out a win next week and all the bandwagoneers have to go into hiding while they delete their recent posts. Given the nature of the posts here I would say this is going to be as close to a home game on the road as it gets.

I have not read that one. Might have to pick it up. Thanks.

I know all teams have them, but will I encounter any unruly fans who will give us a hard time? I'll have my son with me and would rather not have to deal with all that. We will be very respectful, just looking to see a good game and have a great time.

Impossible to avoid, unfortunately, but as long as you are not acting like Jets fans starting fights with people, it should mostly be good-natured jostling, nothing particularly aggressive. If some drunk a-hole crosses the line, there should be plenty of fans (Pats and otherwise) to set them straight. We have nothing but respect for the Saints. They do their talking on the field, etc. etc..

Here's to a great injury-free game!

Fellers:

I'm another Saints' fan coming up for the game, bringing the spousal unit, (contractual obligation, 'celebrating' an Anniversary on 10/12, meh!) with a question about wearing Saints' gear to the game at the Razor:

I am not an a-hole or going to get in anyone's face pregame, during the game or after the game. I went to public schools in Mississippi but even there the message of 3>>>1 (SBs) and 7>>>>>>>1 (Conference Championships) wasn't lost on us. Well, some of us. A few. Well, me. Mississippi public schools generally are #50-ish.

Anyway, the wearing of the colors? I don't mind slams but is it generally a good or bad or in-between idea for afternoon Kick-off time?

Thanks in advance, y'all's banter is cool to lurk and listen to. We have a version of the Jets in the Falcons, but I must admit the Jets seem to have even less class than Roddy White.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Fellers:

I'm another Saints' fan coming up for the game, bringing the spousal unit, (contractual obligation, 'celebrating' an Anniversary on 10/12, meh!) with a question about wearing Saints' gear to the game at the Razor:

I am not an a-hole or going to get in anyone's face pregame, during the game or after the game. I went to public schools in Mississippi but even there the message of 3>>>1 (SBs) and 7>>>>>>>1 (Conference Championships) wasn't lost on us. Well, some of us. A few. Well, me. Mississippi public schools generally are #50-ish.

Anyway, the wearing of the colors? I don't mind slams but is it generally a good or bad or in-between idea for afternoon Kick-off time?

Thanks in advance, y'all's banter is cool to lurk and listen to. We have a version of the Jets in the Falcons, but I must admit the Jets seem to have even less class than Roddy White.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

You're not Jets/Bills/Dolphins/Steelers/Ravens/Broncos/Colts fans so you should be fine to wear your colors based on what I've seen.

Thanks for the information, looking forward to Sunday and the famous pleasure that is US 1 on game day. Mad props to the Kraft organization, BB and Tom Brady and the Patriot Way. Add to that the leaves are changing and the weather is supposed to be great.

This will be a tough one i think. Personally i believe that the Saints match up against us offensively as well as any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe