PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Running Back at 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, take a deep breath. CHILL!!! The Pats brain trust knows what they're doing. You might know a lot, but they know a lot more. Who would you rather make the picks, someone one on this board, or Belioli? They've come through for us in the past, and will do so again. Trust them.

Hey guys, take a deep breath. CHILL!!! The Pats brain trust knows what they're doing. You might know a lot, but they know a lot more. Who would you rather make the picks, someone one on this board, or Belioli? They've come through for us in the past, and will do so again. Trust them.

Never blindly trust anyone.

That is such a dumb idea that I am fairly certain the Pats will do it, and by a week from now it will be brilliant.

That is, I can not for the life of me see a RB being that valuable; but then again, if you get good value for the pick, the Pats will pick at a position that's stocked to the gills. RB is pretty solid for the Pats -- but then again, that's never the sole determinent of a BB/SP pick.

Who knows? I would be disappointed if this came to pass as well... but then again, that's why they're pulling down the tall cakes.

PFnV
This is THE BEST quote I've read regarding the Patriots draft, regarding any position!

Why waste a pick on RB when we need defense?

It is already written: Pats take David Harris with the 28th pick:D Go Pats

Great value at a position of great need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case